or Connect

Posts by Zamb

For this FW16, there are three variations of the Soft J that will be avaiable1. Overlocked soft j  JEANS in a 12 oz denim OD in grey and black.2.  Overlocked soft j JEANS in Moleskin Cotton grey and black3. Overlocked Soft J PANTS, that is a Combination of three different vintage linens that is very interesting.I cannot say that that fabric/ combo will never be again, but the pattern was updated with some slight changes so even in using that fabric again that you have in...
At no point did I ever think you were saying anything negative regarding the product. and even if you were, if it was something truthful I wouldn't mind.I am not an egomaniac needing constant positive affirmation. if something is terrible, or off, i want to hear it, so long as the motives for doing so is with the intent to see the product improved.I like what i make, but I am not the one wearing the product ( i pretty much wear variations of the same things everyday) 
Oh,we'll be here, I have been doing this for too long now, and i am too old to stop.We will be releasing New goods for FW16 beginning next week, with lots of things we never did before.we also hope to have better pictures, as the clothes are always better in person than the images. Which is a part of the reason for Zfactorie -3D. but that only benefits New York and its visitors.We are committed to the Artisanal Approach and will continue to make great stuff so no rush--Z-- 
Well,there is always a good resale market for them,you should have gotten last seasons version, they were black/ with black overlock/ 3% lycra no variation in the color.again this is another issue, where some customers prefer the ones you have, others prefer the ones that we issued for FW15.We just try our best to offer something every season we hope people will appreciate, but we also know its hard to please everybody every season.there are the coated ones now for SS16 ...
Fair enough,we make them every season with variations in fabric/ details as there is still a  big demand from them.I think also there is this misconception that our company only does curved leg jeans/ pants which is not the case.there is a very big assortment of stuff that is always available from Drop Crotch, to J pants to more classic straight leg cuts. 
 I wear them everyday. while we do do some "basics" our goal was never to create more of the kind of clothing that exist in the market already. We are about pushing things further, expanding possibilities of cit, fit, fabric, design and construct without it looking absurd.they are a nice upgrade on a traditional jeansThanks R,but the issue for us is that everyone body type is different. We have had customers who say the thighs are to small. when we made the first...
What was odd about them?.........Curious to know
thanks just to Clarify a few things.Our sale is NOT A FIRE SALE....... we don't do those. the sale is 50% off as its the anniversary of the Store and (my) Birthday........the ale will be extended at 50% off for the next several weeks as we go away for Paris Market.We will look into the speed of the site as everything seems fine on our end.Please check often as we will add new things and update the inventory to reflect current Stock.We leave for Paris on June 23rd...
John Bull Private Labo is a concept store owned by John Bull Jeans company.they are one of the oldest jeans manufacturing company in Japan.the concept of Private Lab is that they purchase from Top designers (Non Jeans) Clothing to sell in their stores as a complement to their jeansFor designers they are one of the best stores to deal with and the former creative director was a legitimate champion of Artisanal fashion, hence the relationship with GBS,  Lemaire etc.they are...
I wear shorts with bootsI Cut my pants cropped at the end of my calf MuscleI tuck my pants into my boots (but avoid the dreaded "muffin top" look)Wide Legged pants look good rolled, especially in linen/ hemp or some other rumpled fabric