or Connect

Posts by Zamb

Very busy and hadn't have the time to check in here as I would want  what was your question?  feel free t message me  blessZB
  Zfactorie Fall 2013/14 Final sale . 60% off on all stock on the web store site until the release of Spring 2014 items. Lots of great items in every category. From Leather Jackets and Coats to Blazers, Pants Tops and accessories! PLEASE USE COUPON CODE: FW60 at checkout to receive your discount
I understand where you are coming from, but what are you buying?clothes or poses?you of all person know very well the quality of our work.......................buy more from us so that we have money to hire a high end photographer.Small companies have limited funding and have to decide where they are going to spend it. I prefer to spend it on making great pieces from very nice materials rather than on photography and then compromise the work.We will have nice pics for...
@Distorbiant   the jacket you posted in not lambskin   it is horsehide, a softer version from which some of the Inner leather Jackets were made. it is very thick but not stiff. Actually those photos were not supposed to be posted outside of Facebook, but i guess once something gets on the internet all rules go out the window.............   the official lookbook will be ready this week
LOL So there are no secrets, he was/ is a customer first, because he lived in NY he has had the luxury of coming here trying stuff on, seeing how they are made and getting a better understanding of the philosophy and nature of our work. So at times he is able to give good advice on different products because he understands them well.
Pope The FW11 version of the jacket is made from a slightly different pattern than the FW13  one. Basically FW13 fits better than SS11 and has a few constriction updates such as a higher collar. and more curvature in the sleeves for better range of motion The one you have that you got from Eye is in a medium weight Himalayan lamb leather and is made with overlocked details. To date while the jackets are from the same pattern, yours is the only one with the overlocked seams...
@thewho13 You obviously dont know who I am, don't know my background, and anyone who thinks I would be shamed into not defending my position or scurrying away like a scolded dog is only fooling themselves. I did not reply because1. I was simply busy2. I  dont care to get into some over intellectualized argument when the core of what I am saying cannot be defended against nor did I make any sweeping generalizations against feminism. I was raised by a Single Mother who...
My friend I have been married for almost six years now with a 3 year old son, I do not have to be personally wronged by anyone to hold this position..... All i have to do is to look at the present dating landscape and make as honest as i possibly can an analysis of it
My freind say all you want but i know exactly what i am saying........... I am all for women empowerment and for equality but feminism, has eroded the loyalty of many women, with the false believe that they dont have to settle and they deserve better..........so there is always this stupid idea that they can "upgrade" or that if the man is not "pleasing" he is not worth it, an the truth is that it is not always the guy, but her unreasonable expectations that cannot be...
@Noctone   Not to laugh about your situation, but I find it a compliment you value our work so much that you want your scarf back in the middle of a greater issue existing here........ but on the more serious side, be happy she broke the relationship off now, rather than if you had a child together several years down the road or even was married where you had to share half of your shit with her because some court of justice system decided you have to when it wasn't you...