or Connect

Posts by Zamb

This informatuion was to be provided for the SS14 (current) seasonally it however unfortunately it was never done because of so much other things to do   We do have the measurements on file, and also can gladly provide the measurements by emailing; tracking@zambarrett.com)   Also the sale is still on at 60%  with  some items have been restocked that have been sold out so if you have missed an item you can check the store now to see if it has been restocked
For all measurement request   Please send an email to: tracking@zambarrett.com     Kymoya will be sure to take care of you       bless ZB
thanks for the inquiry   you cant go wrong with either DNA or J Jeans   this current iteration of the j jeans is the newest, it fits slimmer then the earlier iteration and many aspects have been slightly updated    the DNA is a classic and no need to explain those.   Minimalist DNA is the same fit as DNA Jeans in the leg, but with a tailored upper block, the minimalist DNA has been by far the best selling pants this season and has been restocked     Feel free to...
Pope, chiming in from paris as Im at the airport with not much to do but wait on my flight  I dont know if better is the right word to use here, we offer a wider range and variety of pants than Erik does, his approach is different from mine and as such yields different results. Maybe it is more suited to your taste than the pants you have seen from us. His work is indeed very good, especially the New collection he just did that i saw in paris because we are now represented...
Hello to all,   If you are in Paris this season and want to check out our work in person, please come and visit us. for the third season we are showing with Stealth Projekt so if you are familiar with the showrooms you will know where to find us. If you would like to visit and view the Spring 2015 Collection, please do not show up unannounced.You can send me an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com and I will schedule an appointment for you at a time when we are not busy...
thanks for your reply   the DNA and the minimalist J fits nice and slim this season     Pre Paris sale begins today   everything is 50% off now for the rest of the SS14 season   enjoy!  
    Hello to all our friends! Today is Zfactorie Boss's Birthday! It is also the second Anniversary of Zfactorie web store. With Fathers Day, San Antonio Spurs Championship, Birthday and Web store Anniversary there is so much to Celebrate. We want to extend out joy to you from the bottom of our Heart, As such we are having a 24 hour sale! 50% off on all items in the web store, and it doesn't stop there. One LUCKY customer will receive a store coupon the exact value...
    For all our friends here at Styleforum from the ZB team
we make many different fit and model pants each season, and even the ones that come from season to season always have new updates.A part o the issue is the pants are cit very long. some with 36-38 inch inseams. a lot of customers wear them like that, instead of shortening/ altering the pant to the respective length/ fit.i think the common approach nowadays is to leave an item of clothing unaltered especially with the rise of the second hand market where reselling an item...
there was a part of our studio set up for this purpose, but now we changed it as we need more space for work it is still possible to come and visit an try stuff on, but at the moment there is no full retail location as we have made it into more work spaceyou can just send us an email and make an appointment to visit  blessZB