or Connect

Posts by Zamb

Great!   the length is a little long but it looks good otherwise   better pics would help!
I've felt the pain of wearing leather soles without Vibram, I don't need to learn the same lesson more than once......slipped running down a wet stairs and almost broke my back........Hospital bills and therapy cost more than CCP jointed boot. Better protect myself from injury and use the money to buy more boot, er, false idols to worship......   give money to hermes not asclepius
Vibraming soles extend the life of your shoe, protect the soles from absorbing leather in the rain/ wet season and saves your Arse from being broken by expensive boot worship. I have owned tons of shoes/ boot from Carpe // CCP// Giudi etc and i vibram every single one of them......  
It depends on the look you want the boot to have some people prefer a beaten up look so they just use a cloth and no polish or whatever there is something called neats foot oil which is possibly the best thing you can buy for your shoe/ boot it softens the leather, restore the natural oils and does not change the color.it is taken from the leg joint of a young(neat) calf.
When I said with a suit i was speaking from experience I have worn mine with everything possible and it works   well mine (well the one of many I ended up keeping) was a soft calf leather with a whitish tint to the black. I had also a cap toed derby that i sold and regretted, along with a black pair that was too small for me   the side zips also works well with suits/ dress pants too, but I much prefer laced boots in carpe diem
they are the most versatile boot I have ever owned, i can wear with a suit, with shorts, cropped pants, jeans whatever. I need another pair soon.
True Truebut at those prices they are kinda hard to swallow for a family man like me........LOLmaybe if I was obsessed about them i'd compromise my principles.Yea Ziggy had one he was wearing for a while and they did look great. I am still Carpe Obsessed though.wearing my broken down 5 holes at the moment and lovin it!
I saw those in person a year ago in Paris, the Master had a huge (garbage) bag of them in various states of finished and unfinished construction and gave us a viewing of them at LEB's showroom   They are some of the best made boots around, just personally at little too neat and clean for my personal taste.........   I still am Stuck on old Carpe Diem footwear with nothing new moving me forward or away from them, even though some of the newer Augusta stuff I am tempted...
  they are on e of the absolute best clothing stores from a standpoint of customer service and making an in store customer feels comfortable and appreciated.it isn't that other stores don't serve wine/ water of whatever. it is that being in the store you do not feel intimidated or pressured.the staff is very friendly, engaging with enough distance so that you do not feel like you are being watched/ followed or whatever.Two years ago they had a CCP Exhibit, we went after...