or Connect

Posts by Zamb

Zfactorie Web store items are now marked down to 40% off on all web store stock. We have added a significant amount of accessories to the sale so please feel free to check out that section. Also, we are pleased to announce that you no longer need a PayPal account to make a purchase from us, the option has been added for you to directly make a purchase using your credit card. if anyone is having any issues with making a purchase please feel free to email us at:...
  Hello All, If you are trying to purchase something in our black friday webstore sale and having issues with the coupon code please let me know. It seems some people were having issues but the coupon code is now good in both the upper and lower case formats. If you are still having a problem please message me or email at: tracking@zambarrett.com Thanks and happy shopping!

thanks There isn't many drop crotch pants this season. For a customer who wants a 44, they can easily purchase and have the waist adjusted on the 46.Our main sizes that we sell many of are 48//50//52.and now there seems to be an increased demand for 54 in some items. we do sell a good bit of 44 to consistent clients, but its simply not enough to make everything we produce in a size 44.................its always a tough decision to choose what to make and what not to in the...
LOL no worries manthis has been the latest we have ever released goods, but as i said the peices were more complex this season and our production was significantly bigger Most of the pants available for the season are up already with 4 remaining styles to come. Tops and outwear will be up in the next day or two so the full range of items will be up by the end of the month. We are still  doing the final rounds and putting finishing touches on some peices. we hope to finish...
Thanks for your interest in my work and your interest in our plans for the futureI have actually experimented with footwear before ( never shown to the public)  but I dont know if you will see Footwear from us in the near future.For me clothing is more in line with what I  would like to do/ can do because of my technical knowledge as a Designer/ Tailor/ Pattern maker. I believe that footwear requires a special kind of know how that is beyond my scope of knowledge at the...
will answer you via email later tonight        
Hello to all our friend here at Styleforum,   please be aware that today and tomorrow are the FINAL two days to take advantage of the 70% off sale on Zfactorie. the current status the the web store reflects exactly what we have in stock for sale through the site the site will be updated with the first round of new goods over the next two days and will continue to be updated until the end of the month. Please check in often to see what we have in stock as inventory will...
Overlocked "Anaxamenes" Sweater in Grey and Black wool