Posts by Zamb

DESERT SAND PIPED LINEN SCARF     "WEIGHTLESS" DNA JEANS           ZIPPED FACE HOODED TOP    
HIGH NECK FAULTED SHOULDER       INSERT FLY MILITIA PANTS       PERFORATED "PSYCHE" SHIRT        
--- Coming Soon to Zfactorie ---       COATED HENRIKSSON HOODED TOP       PYTHAGOREAN SHIRT       HAND STITCHED MOVING SEAM JEANS       OVERLOCKED LEATHER HENRIKSSON    
there are a lot of designers who have accounts on SZ and even here. its just that many do not use their actual names.Many also simply do not post because of fear that saying something or being "too accessible" might hurt thier brandFor me I was a member of Forums before i started the menswear phase on my work, and I didn't see the need to just disappear after i did. I enjoy the discussions and conversations not just about my own work, but fashion as a general...
I dont think this is a fair statement Guidi made shoes/ goods under the name of Guidi & Rosellini  before focusing exclusively on leather tanning and sales.Guidi as shoes were/ are very different from anything ever made by Carpe Diem. even now Guidi has expanded their offering to blow anything in this market out of the water
For the remainder of the month of February, we decided to offer members here at Styleforum an exclusive 30% off on already marked down FW16/17 stoc.k (some outerwear are excluded)   This is for one week only as the code expires on March 1st.   Code: SF30   Please not that this code is not valid for New Items from the Spring 2017 Collection  
We have began the transition into spring 2017 items on Zfactorie   We have uploaded an assortment of items to the New Arrivals section of the web shop and we will continue to upload items over the next two weeks.   Please be patient with us as the production for Spring 2017 is bigger than our usual Spring offerings   For the remainder of the month of February, we decided to offer members here at Styleforum an exclusive 30% off on already marked down FW16/17 stoc.k...
I was invited to do a pre order but i'm not doing anything till i see whats in stores.  i need to be sure that new release  will be as good as the originalStrange, that the most carpe of the carpes. mine is falling a part and needs a replacement, along with a pair of derbies