or Connect

Posts by Connorh

Yes, their is probably merit to the claim.  I told him I would take the return after I ensured nothing was wrong with it.  Since he is overseas (army base), is is possible for him to identify the package (in a legal way) so that I would not be held liable for customs fees?
If a buyer left positive feedback for a watch I sold, but now says the product is not as described will I be forced by eBay to give a refund? If so, is it best to fight him over it or should I tell him to send it back and then I'll reimburse him? It was a rather expensive sale, so I really don't want to take it back if it's possible to fight it..
Buyer said the tie I sold him for $14 was uneven at the tip.  Offered him a partial refund or a full refund if he sent it back..  Said he's not paying to ship it back.  Should I just send him the full amount and be done with it, or make him send it?  I don't have any recollection of it being uneven, but he sent a pic and it does seem to be slightly off.  What would you guys do?    edit: just refunded him.  Not worth the time.
If you guys could give some help it would be much appreciated.  Buyer sent this message after purchasing an item.   "Hello! I just payed for the watch through Paypal, and I realized I selected the wrong address. Please ship to: Address deleted. Thanks in advance! Sorry about the confusion."   I'm obviously not going to ship to the non-confirmed paypal address. Is there a simple way of going about refunding him and having him resubmit payment?  He has decent feedback...
If I go to ship a label through eBay and it says "Invalid address. Click "Change" to revise it.Invalid address. Click "Change" to revise it." What should I do?  I looked it up and it is indeed a real business.  Thanks for any help.
Which service option (envelope, box) etc. do you guys use on the paypal shipping checkout page for a USPS Mailing Envelope with dimensions 11.625 x 15.125?  Don't see it as one of the options.  Thanks.
 Old post, but I go to VT as well.  Accounting and Finance '15
Anyone know where Paul Smith shirts are made?  Think I might have picked up a fake today on accident (says made in Romania).  Quality is decent otherwise.
 3 happens to me often.  I usually grab them for myself if I like the pattern anyway since ties are $1 here.