or Connect

Posts by futuremyth

I've used drawnames.com for a few years now for a small secret santa group. I'm not sure about point 3, since we do the exchange in person, but it definitely does the drawing/generation for you, allows you to ask questions anonymously of the person whose name you've drawn, and I have never heard from them contact-wise.
 ...proxy? 
damn, wish it wasn't a short
hard to tell but looks like it could be an aviator helmet? One of these sort of things?     ETA: here's a Buco leather one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BUCO-BLACK-LEATHER-FLYING-HELMET-/112117703258
Speaking of The Tommy We're Looking For, there's a pretty good piece about the Tommy empire and its relationship with hip-hop in Complex this week: http://www.complex.com/style/2016/08/tommy-hilfiger-hiphop-oral-history
 Are you talking about twisted seam, where the legs look bowlegged when the pants are laid flat?   [[SPOILER]]
 Are these legit? I've passed over a bunch because the tag looks off and very similar to fake Vuitton and some other bootleg ties I've seen. Now I'm wondering if I was just being paranoid.
Hit a few stores with the missus while we were out today, didn't come out with much. recent Sammy silk blend  couple vintage hats, mug, and some reading material  pop on Neil Barrett, wool blazer with lambskin details    [[SPOILER]]   SW&D dudes: can I get a legit check on this Baby Milo tee? Only place I can find this graphic is on the site of some singaporean blog selling them for $10, which doesn't bode well.   [[SPOILER]]
 aye
 Woolrich John Rich & Bros is the mid-tier line of theirs, if I remember correctly. I think the hierarchy of current lines goes Woolrich Originals (green label)  < Woolrich JR&B (navy label) < Woolrich White (white label). I have a few Woolrich JRB shirts and a blazer and it's decent stuff but there's not much resale on it in my experience. Woolrich Woolen Mills (aka WWM, black label similar to the old Woolrich label) is a discontinued line that Mcnairy and Suzuki both...