or Connect

Posts by emperor3d

Ah shit, cheers for the tip. Sean
Hey. Whilst grocery shopping, I saw a man wearing sneakers I require having.... Hindsight being 20/20, I forgot to approach him to ask where he got them. The details; - Appears to be Canvas as material. - Body of shoe is white or light gray. - lace up. - sneaker appears to be above ankle shoe. - On the outter sides of the shoe, there is a blue strip that resembles that of Puma. I am not fully convinced they are Puma, as per I hadn't found them in Puma's...
Hey. Whilst grocery shopping, I saw a man wearing sneakers I require having.... Hindsight being 20/20, I forgot to approach him to ask where he got them. The details; - Appears to be Canvas as material. - Body of shoe is white or light gray. - lace up. - sneaker appears to be above ankle shoe. - On the outter sides of the shoe, there is a blue strip that resembles that of Puma. I am not fully convinced they are Puma, as per I hadn't found them in Puma's...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I have been slowly moving to a higher and higher protien diet over the past year and a half. it has really been paying off for me. for years, I thought that the protien diet issue was just hype. the problem for the first few months, maybe longer, was that the protien really didn't work its way through me fast. so I started adding fiber - flaxseed and superfood powder, which make the whole digestion of the protien...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^sounds good, although most bars are pretty crappy. i also take green tea extract before meals as there is evidence (such as it is) that it aids in metabolizing the fats you ingest. YES. Those green extract pills actually do work. I take 4-6 a day, as per recommended. Love em!
My current diet or eating habits as follow. -Bowl of All Bran cereal with 1 cup of Skim Milk -1 cup of frozen peas & 1 cup of cottage cheese (non fat) - chicken or turkey breast with 1/2 cup of frozen peas w/ glass of skim milk - 1 cup of all bran cereal along with an apple - 1 cup of steamed broccoli - 1 cup of cottage cheese (non fat) - piece of cheese before bed accompanied by 7-8 litres of water throughout the day.
Honestly, I would just shave off all the facial hair.
and FYI, step 1 automatically eliminates the need/requirement for Botox. Should anyone ever make such a consideration.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Thanks! Could you explain more about Step 6, the actual positioning of the pressure points? I'm not exactly sure where on the eye they're referring to. Yeah I probably should have clarified that point. You want to be using light pressure and moving in a clockwise or counter-clockwise fashion around your eye. So, moving your finger just below your actual eyebags (not within that area) and move your finger...
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Anyone know any good remedies for morning lines around the eyes? Not dark circles necessarily, just the lines. I've heard a cold spoon pressed against the eye is good for, puffiness maybe? I usually take an icecube and wrap it into a paper napkin and place it on each eye (alternating) for 5 or so minutes and notice a huge difference. I also employ a facial massage technique developed by sheseido as...