or Connect

Posts by JesseLivermore

I messed up and underestimated just how long I will be able to deliver on an item that I currently have up for auction. It is set to end on Sunday, and I set it for 2 business days handling time. I am new to this and really feel like an idiot for not being more careful with this. Now I am unsure of what to do. The item will sell. While there is still a chance I will be able to ship within the time I committed to, what should I expect to happen if I can not ship within...
SOTD: Bleu de Chanel - Forgot how much I like this stuff. I'm not that big on designers, but this is a really good aquatic. It's also a big compliment-getter from girls.   I gotta say, I am already looking forward to the Fall. Summer is nice, and I am having a blast, but nothing compares to the Fall for me. Summer just gets to be a bit of a drag after a month or so, anyway. Plus, I prefer my Fall/Winter wardrobe over my summer one. Not to mention, of course,...
I posted this in the non-Alden thread, but I figure you guys are better qualified than essentially anyone on this site to be the judge of this.   Are these Shell?      
Need a bit of help here, gentlemen. I'm struggling with this one - Are these Shell? Specifically, the RL Marlow/Darltons shell cordovan.    
You would be a great candidate for Intermittent Fasting. It will help you a great deal.  Go to leangains.com and see if would interest you at all. But I really believe that it would be nearly perfect for someone like you.   And yes, I would do cardio any chance you get. First thing in the AM on an empty stomach would be ideal, however.   Doing both of the aforementioned will get you really close to your goal. It will also help you immensely with avoiding the...
  oops, forgot to mention. Penny.
Would you gentlemen say the Marlow loafers run a little big? 
This is actually what I had planned on trying because I need something that will give me a dry matte look. However, from nearly every comment I have heard the consensus has been that it is pliable but also high/super hold - which would be absolutely perfecto for me. It's only ~$10 anyway so 'll give it a shot but I really want to try something that'll give me that gives me a dry matte look with a very strong hold. Pliability is important, but I'll settle without...
I already use Lay-rite for a hi-sheen wet look. However, I now need product for a dry matte look. My hair is quite thick.   My current options are:   Gatsby(purple or pink, I believe) ID hair dusty bronze Schwartzkopf Osis+ Mess UpTexture Matte gum A wax from Bumble & Bumble   I don't want to turn this into a big deal and i'll probably end up ordering  2 or 3 of these all at once, but if anyone has any thoughts on these, or anything else that you might...
Tomorrow, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino