or Connect

Posts by JesseLivermore

Anyone own the white sneakers? I've been searching for something precisely like these and have found that the Jack Purcells and these KW sneakers are perfect for me - And the value is tremendous at $95. The only issue is sizing, of course. My size is not, and has not been available for quite some time. The good news is that the product page indicates all sizes will be available on 11/15/2013 - Am I the only one waiting on these?    I haven't been able to find out...
I like #6, by a far amount. I also prefer V-necks, and I pair them with OCBDs. With an OCBD you can button down the collar and don't have any problems with the collar popping out.    Also, J. Crew sweaters are not as expensive as you are suggesting. The cotton-cashmere v-necks are currently $64.50, and this is the non-sale price. If you wait for one of their sales, you can easily get them for ~$20 less, like $45 or so. And there are always many sweaters in their Final...
I haven't yet seen a Bonobos thread here, and I think it may deserve one. I suppose we will see over the next few days if people agree with this contention. Either way, I think they offer perhaps one of the best, if not [b]the[/b] best fitting RTW/OTR OCBDs and chinos I have ever worn. Their new French cords are also fantastic. I have yet to try most of their formal wear, however their casual stuff is great. These are some of my recent purchases:   Light Blue Gingham aka...
That's good to know, thanks.  It does indeed appear that I'd be better suited going with a slimmer trouser.  It's a little disappointing however, because I've been set to acquire these specific Navy Walt Super 120s Trousers for quite some time now, and I've had visions of wearing that precise outfit--Right down to the shoes even. But especially the lavender dress shirt, which works beautifully. I will still drop in to their Brooklyn store, and really find out for certain...
heh, this is quite the coincidence that I find this thread at precisely the time I am looking for the same info. I've been struggling the last few days to make a decision on whether to go with the $195 Epaulet Navy Super 120s Walt Trousers or the Wool J. Crew Slim Ludlow trousers in Navy.    I, too, am looking for something quite slim. I have been looking and wanting the Epaulet pants for months, and the plan is, or rather, was to purchase the trousers and match them up...
No I don't think so. I checked under Shoes & Accessories and saw that nearly every item was being offered as Buy 1 Get 2 Free, except for the shoe trees. At least this is how it appears at the moment.
Is there a thread that'll give me an idea what people are wearing Europe? Sort of a "WAYWT" Europe edition or something. Or even just something that'll give me some info on Euro fashion in general - Anything relating to European style or fashion really. Current trends, sales, etc. I am going there for a few months later this year and would like to know how differently, or alike, we happen to dress.
Decarlos Bespoke. It's in downtown Jersey City, so, out of your range probably, but it is considered one of the best in the tri-state area - Very much like the old-school shops in Manhattan. Honestly, when I walk in I feel like I'm gonna bump into John Gotti, or some other boss or Consigliere in one of the 5 families. Seriously, he does such an amazing job. He is a bit pricy, and there is often a longer wait then you would get at another lesser shop - But very well worth...
I just sold my very first two items (they both paid instantly) and don't want to screw up the shipping process, even if it is supposed to be rather simple. Both items sold separately for ~$90 each and weigh less than 1 pound. I don't have access to a printer, and I suppose I could go to a public library or something, but is there real reason I should be doing this? For instance, will my Paypal payment be delayed significantly if I just did everything at the post...
Sort of an odd question, but I've been looking through AE Strands/McAllisters in Walnut specifically on Ebay and noticed that some shoes tend to take on more of a yellow tint, while others lean more toward a walnut brown. Is this simply a lighting issue, or is it normal for Walnut colored shoes to develop this yellow-ish tint as they age? To be honest, I actually prefer this yellow-like color, which is why I a asking. One more thing - When does the Anniversary Sale...