or Connect

Posts by RiesigJay

Selling a black Schott NYC peacoat in a 46 long.   Schott no longer lists their "long sizes" in a black, so this might be hard to find (http://www.schottnyc.com/products/fabric/wool/classic-melton-pea-coat-in.htm). Maybe, maybe not, but no worries - I'm not charging that "hard to find price".   I'm asking $150 shipped or meet up somewhere near Berkeley for the same price.   The jacket is like new without tags. I tried it on, and found it too large. Jacket's...
Selling a black Schott NYC peacoat in a 46 long.   Schott no longer lists their "long sizes" in a black, so this might be hard to find (http://www.schottnyc.com/products/fabric/wool/classic-melton-pea-coat-in.htm). Maybe, maybe not, but no worries - I'm not charging that "hard to find price".   I'm asking $150 shipped or meet up somewhere near Berkeley for the same price.   The jacket is like new without tags. I tried it on, and found it too large. Jacket's...
I've discovered this cool thing called "Reddit"   Lots of info there.  Commencing research...
Hah... that was a joke... I hope.    I asked for a recommendation to a company or someone he knew.  No bueno.  I'll just google image consultant SF or something.  I'm (hopefully) headed up to Alaska to work the summer there so I wouldn't be doing this until I get back sometime in the fall.   Anyway, I removed the pictures.  I just don't want to see my face in one of those motivational pics. 
Well, pocketsquareguy hasn't responded to my PM, so I hope I haven't scared him off.  
Tag because this is going to be gold!  Thanks for the thread creation OP!
Since pocketsquareguy is in the bay, I sent him a PM about seeking a consultation or a recommendation.   And as for the pipe there's a story:   I was working for the forest service in Shoshone National Forest in Wyoming.  The job was in the backcountry 12 miles from the trail head, and a hour from the nearest gas station.   At the time I smoked hand-rolled cigarettes and bought one of those big cans of Drum tobacco.  Well I ran out of papers before I was out...
Thanks for the response!   As for yellows and tans, my face seems to turn redder as opposed to tan, whereas the rest of my body will tan (gradually).   I admit, I'm surprised to hear your suggestion of a charcoal gray as opposed to light gray.  I always thought a lighter gray looked better on me.   Again, thank you for the response.  Your color guide is especially helpful!   -J   EDIT:  Oh, I forgot.  What about whites?  And if I get a leather jacket....
  So from what I can tell by your suggestions:   Next to skin shirt colors: subdued yellows & blues, whites, and vibrant reds.   2nd layer top colors: Navy, pastel-type blues   I guess pant colors don't matter in regards to skin tone, as long as they match/compliment the top components.   Is that about right?   Again, thanks for the clothes set up.  Those are some high dollar items, and I'm afraid I'd have to make do with lower cost brands.  But I'll definently try to...
 No, just a pic of what I thought was style and character.   I'm not the most photogenic person nor a master with paint, but...Thank you!