or Connect

Posts by peppercorn78

I would think that Paul G's reddit would have been bigger news: new lasts, new trunk shows, better ordering process, new staple models, etc...
I Appreciate my new Daltons.
Here's a cross-post from a thread I started up in the GMTO specific forum:   Hello Gents,   I thought I would start up a thread for anyone interested (like I am) in pursuing GMTO shoes in extended widths from various makers.   Many European makers like Carmina and EG require all orders in a GMTO to use the same width in order to avoid an MTO surcharge, so I thought this would be a good place to organize things.   Right now, I'm currently interested in a chukka...
Hello friends, I've started up a thread for gauging interest in a GMTO suede chukka in EXTRA WIDE on the Detroit last. We'll need 6 to proceed. Here's the link, in case anyone's interested:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/502827/wide-and-extra-wide-gmto-shoe-ideas#post_7970360
Hello Gents,   I thought I would start up a thread for anyone interested (like I am) in pursuing GMTO shoes in extended widths from various makers.   Many European makers like Carmina and EG require all orders in a GMTO to use the same width in order to avoid an MTO surcharge, so I thought this would be a good place to organize things.   Right now, I'm currently interested in a chukka using Carmina's extra wide version of the Detroit last (EEE). I believe they label...
Come on, Dale! The Shanklin would be a perfect compliment to your navy shell chukka!
Those are just awesome! Cognac calf?
Whoah, awesome kennies! What's your SA's name? Mind if I call to inquire about my size?
They actually did try changing the background to a white one several months ago, but the general consensus in the affiliate thread was that the store background was preferable.
Also, Skoak has an awesome web site with awesome photos and tons of info. A very informative, pleasant online shopping experience.