or Connect

Posts by peppercorn78

The MacNeil has a shorter and more tapered toe. Some size up in length and down in width from the 5 last. Many (like me) size the same. It all depends on the shape of your foot, and where the ball sits in relationship to the toe of the shoe.
With the right idea you could probably get some interest, but right now there are 5 different ones that were just submitted, plus the cordovan trunk show orders that haven't been delivered, so I think enthusiasm might be low overall.But what did you have in mind?
Sadly, no. That order closed the first week of December. However, it looks like GMTO seconds have been popping up on eBay, so keep your eyes peeled for any that might wind up there in the weeks to come.
Oak street?? They also make it in CXLhttp://m.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF4030_1_40000000001_-1?style=4031
They won't do the Duke. It's a cemented sole shoe made in the DR. They'll only MTO the welted shoes made in WI.
I love mine! Paid 300$ and don't regret a penny.However they run quite wide. And the leather is very soft and sensitive so don't wear in the rain...
Oh man, I should have snagged that leeds a few months ago. I have no chance now that you're in the market! I think the Kennies were the most versatile shoe AE made. 140$ is a hell of a deal. That's less than seconds!
Usually only during the October RDA sale.
I hear you. If I hadn't had to chance to purchase these shell seconds at $299, I doubt I would have had much interest in the Park af all. Thank God I did!
Park Ave comes in both merlot and burgundy shell.