or Connect

Posts by jj101

Patrik Ervell Spring Summer 2012   Small Button Down Condition: Perfect never worn   Colour   Tan/Orange (Lighter in Daylight)     Measurements -   Pit to Pit - 19 inches Shoulder to Shoulder 17.5 inches   Postage   £5.50 to UK   £7 to Europe   £10 to USA/ASIA/Other Countries        
17.5" shoulder to shoulder19" pit to pit29" top to bottom hem not sure on name of colour? tan maybe
selling this patrik ervell shirt in mint condition for £39.99 plus postage   international postage - £10 uk and europe postage - £6   Literally never wore this shirt and is in perfect condition just without tags. from ss12 season sad to let this beautiful shirt go but i need the money   pm and ill reply asap
^^ basically
that price   http://man.totokaelo.com/patrik-ervell/quilted-jacket/olive/KHBBA9       someone needs to cop that quickly
items located in London UK, shipping internationally is $15.   Our legacy tea leaves six shirt - Medium- Brand new with tags - $85 $80   pit to pit - 21 inches   shoulder to shoulder - 18 inches   back length - 31 inches   Our legacy tea leaves six shirt - SMALL- Brand new with tags - $85 $80     Patrik Ervell Fw09 flecked wool pants - Size 30 - $110 $100       Patrik Ervell tan button down - small- $100 $90   pit to pit - 19.5 inches   shoulder to...
couldnt resist the forest print field coat
hey,   looking for this shirt for a long time, it seems to be sold everywhere and will not come back (?)   hit me up if you have this in small or medium
think im going to cop the short sleeve granite shirt in small   im scared because I don't know if it will be too small. I'm around 5'8 and a little bit muscular   i got an ervell winterbutton down in XS before and I couldn't move my arms because it was so tight
seems like his summer seaons have been bad/mediocre since ss11