or Connect

Posts by boxdok

^ I'm wearing the limited edition Ro Buck jeans right now as I type. My Sale associate puta 33 on hold for me. I agree there is a ton of details on these jeans. and I  really appreciate the normal rise so I don't have to worry about my boxers showing. I also like the western style stitching at the front it really sets it apart
I find their club Monaco slim fit shirts too fit a bit slimmer than J crew especially around the torso area. Now the modern slim fit is alot slimmer. I heard most people tend to size up in the modern slim. I do the same size because my shoulders are really small.
I'm thinking of buying the one of the RRL oxford sport shirts on sale. Is it worth it at 100+ or are there better oxford shirts at that price point. I need a slim fit. I'm kind of skinny.
Huh, You must really wear their stuff super slim. I'm 6'3 190 and i wear a L. I will admit all I buy is their Casual shirts when on sale in both modern slim and slim fit.
Saw them in person. They look better in pics than in person. They material felt kind of cheap.probably due to the fact that it is not japanese denim. It look like a really worn out pair of black jeans as opposed to a black and brown mix. I would only recommend the Jean on a super deep discount.
Really interested in the Denim Jackets but I'm not seeing anything on the Web-site. Is there a time frame as to when these items will be available on-line.
You should probably pm the people adding for the pdf instead. There are alot of lurkers who visit this thread abd would go ahead and publish it on the web
I have one of their modern slim fit shorts in the same size as their regular slim fit shirts. It is truly a slim fit almost skinny. It really tapers in the body abd the shoulder and chest is tighter. I would only recommend of you have a skinny build. My sales associate told me most people end up sizing up.
are those a 32 waist or a 34 waist. I usually do 33 waist with a 34 instead but they are sold out in that sz but I know a 12 inch thigh would be perfect
are those the CXL boots from J.crew they had for sale earlier this year? After seeing the pics im kicking myself for not getting them. Would you happen to know any store that would happen to have that same exact boot in stock? Thanks