or Connect

Posts by boxdok

^ Can you order these jeans on-line or can you only purchase them in store. I'm really liking the pair with the white battle stripes
Are these the same shows that are currently on the J. Crew web page. The pics on the site makes the shoe look a bit deformed. thinking about copping them after looking at your pics if they are the same shoe. Thanks
I'm just hoping they re release this jacket from the original Wings & Horns collection and I will be set.  
  This one Bruh
^ I placed my order early Monday morning and I called in last week Friday concerning my order and the lady said that I used a employee coupon code and that my Items were located and I should wait 3 to 10 buisness days. It would be a waste to call she basically told me what I already knew. Your best option is to wait it out if you got the good E-Mail. Im sure they are backlogged processing so many orders in such a short period of time. BTW. I finally received shipping...
^I have those jeans.They are sanforized so there is little to no shrinking after being washed
Those look like the Slim Fit Folsom wash Jeans. I have a pair and they are really nice. They came out  winter 2013, at this point you're best bet is Ebay or hope they pop up at the outlets which I highly doubt they will.  
 ^ Anybody know the Brand and name of the boots the model is wearing? Thanks in Advance.
I'm 6'3 190 and i have quite a few J Crew slim fit shirts and Club Monaco slim fit shirts both in a Large. I found the club Monaco shirts to be a slimmer fit overall especially in the torso area. I found j crew shirts to be quite billowy in that area.
I'm really liking this jacket. I saw this jacket on the UK site but its not on the U.S. site or at my RRL store in Atlanta. has anybody seen this jacket at there store or is it a UK exclusive.