or Connect

Posts by migsy999

In inches; Chest - 20 Shoulder - 17 3/4 Sleeve, shoulder to cuff - 25 Pit to cuff - 17 3/4 Back - 30   All are approximate as it's not that easy to measure tweed mate.
Sorry mate, thought it was there. 20 inch p2p.
I don't want to sell this but i have too many jackets. It's in excellent condition, as new really.   Chest is 20 inch p2p.   Size 46 in Cabourn is a small. Ask around the Cabourn thread.   Shipping on the UK is £10. ROW ask for quote.
Rolling Dub Trio Coupen boots.  Size UK 7. Brand new in box.  Bought from The Army Gym in Tokyo. A serious pair of boots. They look amazing. Cats paw heels and immaculate sole as seen in pics. Worn in house only once or twice. You won't see another pair of these on here. Shipping in the UK is £12. ROW ask for quote.
A pretty rare pair of Viberg Bobcats bought from Japan. These are a UK 7 and are almost brand new. There is some very light marks around the boot but nothing to see unless you inspect them very closely.   You can see in the pics that the sole is almost new and they are ready for breaking in by some lucky guy...or girl.   Postage is gonna be bad on these as they are beasts. £20 in the UK and a lot more worldwide.    Email for info and...
Brand new with tags. Retails at well over £800 as seen on the tags.  Gorgeous tweed wool blend blazer.  Suede elbow patches and canvas contrast pockets.  It's a size medium but as with all Junya stuff it comes up more like a small.  Chest is 20 inches approx.  Mail me for more info.  morganroryle@me.com   UK shipping £10. ROW request price.
Worn once, mint condition.  VERY rare Tankers jacket from Neighborhood. Sold out in this size and colour almost straight away worldwide. I won't take lowball offers, this is worth every penny. Check here for measurements.  http://www.endclothing.co.uk/neighborhood-tankers-jacket-151nynh-jkm01-bg.html   Shipping UK £10. ROW ask for quote.
Hey guys, not posted in a while. Giving you boys a heads up on some gear i'm selling on here later.   I'm putting up an Indigo mallory size 46. hardly worn. Also some Rolling Dub Trio boots i bought from the Army Gym in Tokyo last year UK 7. Amazing boots, but i have just never worn them.   My camera is just charging up but you can PM me before they go live for offers.
Practically new, the best looking wallet around. Boxed, tags etc.   No lowballing, i'll ignore it.    Shipping in the UK is free. Ask for quote for worldwide shipping. I'll ship anywhere at your cost. The US will probably be around $20.
Come on folks. Offers most welcome. Need to sell.