or Connect

Posts by migsy999

A slimmer body will only make it worse. I'll have to size up on the body and have even longer arms than usual. I have some mainline Japan Mallorys that are perfect in the arms. Probably for the shorter Japanese guys. I wish they did a mainline Mallory in tweed.
Anyone interested in this? Gorgeous new wallet. It's a tad big. Not pocket sized but brilliant for someone. Edit. Can't see a pic on my phone?
That looks contradictory but I'm just talking about the aircrafts, surface and all the other stiff Ventile gear. It's not warm enough for those prices and look shit on a midget like me.
Yeah but it's not about changing style so much. The style is timeless and not about trends. I for one would be horrified if they dropped the Mallorys. There's always interesting colours each year and changing the design would be sacrilegious. To be honest, Mallorys, Cameramen and Everests are just annual staples which I hope never change. I'm an older guy now and don't go for trendy design. Cabourn has it down to tee for the older guys. That being said i don't like any...
It's not the body that worries me. I'm a short arse and the arms are way too long. It's a pain getting the cuffs tailored. The vests are always a size up at least for me. I have 46 Mallorys and the vests I have are 48 and 50 mostly.
Waiting on the Mallorys. Can't beat em. Best jacket ever made for me.
Same here mate. Bought both colours in the business suits and medical a striped formal shirts. Got a couple of pairs of braces too and have sewn my own buttons on the pants. Best sale ever for Cabourn gear. The classics are great too. Copped some knits for dirt cheap and a couple of short vests.
I spoke to CS the other day regarding a return and they told me there was a late delivery on tweed for the Mallorys and they're busy with a new website launch.I reckon you'll see some new jackets and outerwear once the site launches and then Mallorys will appear on End and other stockists soon after.That sale was immense. I bought tons of stuff. My only disappointment was the farm pants. Tried to get into a 30 which has a larger waist but still couldn't get my fat arse in...
In inches; Chest - 20 Shoulder - 17 3/4 Sleeve, shoulder to cuff - 25 Pit to cuff - 17 3/4 Back - 30   All are approximate as it's not that easy to measure tweed mate.
Sorry mate, thought it was there. 20 inch p2p.