or Connect

Posts by epc2

Hi guys, Wondering if anybody has exp. With this particular model from BB: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Rancourt-Co.-Gentleman%27s-Moccasins/MH00181,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00181_Color=BRWN&contentpos=3&cgid= Should I go TTS or size down?, also what about ranger mocs sizing (BB version) Thanks,
I own and use the AE brushes, at first I had some issues like others here , looks like AE left some product residue (maybe polish) on a particular batch and they were causing a strange hazing on my shells,I washed them a few times with dishsoap( read that tip here) and after that they've been working perfect.
Hi guys, For those of you with experience with Aberdeen and Van last, Which is roomier in the toe box and heel ,a 1/2 size down Van or a TTS Aberdeen, also which one is longer? Thanks in advance.
So what are these Loake?AS?Thanks.
Check with MrDv he has that boot, like Reppie said I think they're all the same boot with different sole,eyelets etc.
The new 6 eyelet Leffot suede Chukka looks interesting now I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the Jgilbert on Plaza and Commando or get the Leffot NST on crepe now,decisions.
3 new makeups @ Leffot, Tobbaco Chamois Day tripper(very nice),Alt wien burgundy calf boot on crepe and Navy CXL unlined Chukka.
Mike, Any plans of doing a Brown calf low tennis trainer? Thanks.
Thanks ,only 12d available
Very nice Dmonks ,is the sole similar to the Marlows?or is it softer?