or Connect

Posts by epc2

And you also like Ravello better 😬
Now I need to decide if I'm going to return the whiskey or sell the Ravello and keep the whiskey
Here are a few pics in different lighting , they're nice but I'm dissapointed with Alden color inconsistency , TSM batch is way lighter than these and what whiskey should really look like IMHO, I don't think it's worth to keep them both,they're too close.
Yes this batch from SF is very close to Ravello , I was hoping for a lighter shade like the TSM ones , Not even sure if it's worth keeping them both , I already own a kind of light Ravello.Not a great pic,but to give you guys an idea how close they are, I'll take a few tomorrow under the sunlight.
My favorite pair of shell, Ravello LWB.
While not a very commn model Alden makes a Whiskey SWB (Blucher) on the Aberdeen last ,There's one retailer that has them on order, not a great pic. but to give you an idea:
Walt cotton trousers.
I actually had a pair of whiskey PTB's and sold them last year which sometimes I regret.
Thanks guys ,Cigars are from DC and have dbl Warerlock soles which is a plus IMO.
Are these different enough to keep em all?what do you guys think?if you have to sell one which one will you sell? Ravello has dbl leather,Cigar dbl waterlock and Color 8 is The dover with Flex welt.