or Connect

Posts by epc2

I really doubt Adam will exchange those.
Quick question for Mike or Dylan regarding the Wilshire rise, in the measurements chart is the rise ,Full rise like Old rivets or from the crotch like new Rivets?. Thanks.
^^ all the colors or like last year Strand in Walnut ,Pa in black etc? Thanks.
^^ very nice combo Mike, looks like you have lost some weight
Hi guys, For those of you that have the Gobi and have exp with Clarks DB , do you consider the Gobi a big improvement in quality? , I want a pair of casual chukkas for beaters and looking for comfort, the only shoe I tried with Dainite sole was kind of stiff but I just tried it briefly , with the current sale I can get a Snuff Gobi for just a few bucks more than a Clarks Db and I don't want to spend too much on a suede Chukka, I had a pair of unlined Alden but sold them...
Hi Mike, Regarding the Epaulet/Gitman double faced Khaki Twill shirt is it a thick fall winter fabric or good for summer? Thanks,
Quick question for the guys that have exp. With the 201 last(Rogue), I've read that it runs a bit big and has a high instep and some go 1/2 size down , but what about lenght compared to the 5 last?, is it also longer ,shorter or about the same?, I have a mid to low instep , not sure if I should go with my 5 last size or go down. Thanks.
Anynody has a pic of Brown Strands wanted to get a pair from the sale my 1st option was Chili but they're sold out in my size and the Bourbon available has tiger striping ; only Walnut and Brown available in my size and i like the darker shade better. Thanks.
Great deal , thanks for the pics.
Any pics?