or Connect

Posts by epc2

Quick question for the guys that have exp. With the 201 last(Rogue), I've read that it runs a bit big and has a high instep and some go 1/2 size down , but what about lenght compared to the 5 last?, is it also longer ,shorter or about the same?, I have a mid to low instep , not sure if I should go with my 5 last size or go down. Thanks.
Anynody has a pic of Brown Strands wanted to get a pair from the sale my 1st option was Chili but they're sold out in my size and the Bourbon available has tiger striping ; only Walnut and Brown available in my size and i like the darker shade better. Thanks.
Great deal , thanks for the pics.
Any pics?
Mike, Regarding the Ends is it Rivet only or will there be Walts available? Thanks,
Mike and Dylan, Any update on the Alden snuff/shell saddle? Thanks.
^^ very nice shade, well they don't look Barrie to me so looks like they were right and boots are on the 379x last.
^^ that one looks like Plaza to me,nice boot by the way.
Mike, I think it has been mentioned before but don't remember , Sport trainers run a bit bigger than low trainers right? Also are the prices going to be same as Cuoro Cromo?,special price for pre orders or the same? Thanks.
Jeje , I'm sure you're aware that there's also one on Barrie Listed !