or Connect

Posts by epc2

If it has just one letter , most likely it's a BB version , can't tell from the pics if it has the foxing in the back , but I think they're the BB version and actually B width, but I can be wrong.
Whiskey.
Ravello PTB.
They have a good selection and some nice Exclusive makeups , but if looking for narrow or wide widths , last time I went there they only had D widths, the owners are very nice guys, they also carry a nice selection of Gitman shirts ,Quoddy and Levis Selvedge Denim, IMHO it's the best Men's shop in Miami.
Whiskey wednesday.
I used to be in RC(radio control) sailplanes and helis but not the toys you now find at any walmart etc, I mean European competition machines made of carbon Fiber and Kevlar with top pf the line electrical components, and I don't even want to think about how much I used to spend on that hobby, I find Aldens cheap when I compare.
Ravello and Chups kind of day.
Ocho NST's today.
Hi Guys, One quick question about the BB unlined LHS, I know from past experience with the Shell and suede Dovers that they fit snugger than lined PTB's, is it the same case with the BB loafers do they fit snugger than the lined Std LHS?? Thanks,
Thanks , Titleist AP1 irons(the first edition more than 10yrs old)+Cobra 2 iron, Callaway Big Bertha Dr and Odyssey put(don't use hybrid or fwy woods).