or Connect

Posts by epc2

Sounds like you can try 10.5C
Driving with Ravello today
Got the same email.
Nice DoversĀ 
Guys looking at buying an Indy boot what are your thoughts , Innsbruck or LS Vintage? thanks.
Good idea on the discount and donation , you can also do that for other things like shoes or Walts,Shirts etc, a discount never hurts and that's a good way to contribute with a good cause.
Chamois PT boot looks nice , but I don't understand a beater all weather leather with a leather sole , that boot calls for a crepe or commando sole IMHO, I'm not a boot guy so I can be wrong but that's my impression.
New PTB on Grant last @ epaulet http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/gustav-grant-last-ptb-brown-chromexcel
Hi Guys, Quick Indy Boot question, I want to buy an Indy Boot , I live in a hot climate and don't wear boots often(only a pair of suede Chukkas) but this winter I'll be traveling to NY and VT , So I want a pair of boots that can take a beating in snow ,rain etc but a pair that are also comfortable for walking in NY and that I can look good with chinos and denim and be wearable in summer weather. My options are , Epaulet Innsbruck on Commando,Leffot Nat Cxl on Commando...