or Connect

Posts by epc2

HI Guys, Anybody knows which last is used for these loafers, 341? https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Lightweight-Tie-Loafers/MH00198_____BRWN_10H__D___,default,pd.html?Quantity=1 Thanks.
I now that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to my eyes this has to be the worst Alden combo:, formal style, casual leather,casual sole, what is this !!! http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden/cary-st-whole-cut-balmoral.html
Any Walt wool in size 34 going up?
Hi Guys, If somebody missed the Somelos Black Salt washed Shirt sale in size L , PM me I got one and unfortunately it doesn't fit me and there're no more XL , awesome shirt and deal at the sale price, I'll pass the deal to someone if interested. thanks
That whiskey PTB shell looks very dry!!
Hi Guys, If somebody missed the Black Salt washed Shirt sale in size L , PM me I got one and unfortunately it doesn't fit me and there're no more XL , awesome shirt and deal at the sale price, I'll pass the deal to someone if interested, if not I'll just give it to my brother. thanks,
That's just ridiculous, it bothers me every time I see these kind of listings or guys that put their names on exotic lists just to make some profit on eBay but I guess it's a supply and demand thing and "democracy"😳.I just sold my Whiskey LWB's with only 4 wears and I'm happy that a fellow member got them w/o dealing with these crazy ebay prices.
Hi Guys, If anybody is interested in a pair of Whiskeys LWB in size 10C , pm me , I have a pair that I have worn 4 times only in like new shape they're not a good fit for me so they have not been worn in the last 2 months , letting you guys know before I put them on eBay ,I'm not looking at making $ so if anybody wants them I just want to get what I paid, they're from the last DC batch, PM me for further details. Sorry If I'm breaking any rules, just passing the info...
Good to hear , actually I want them to do lots of walking, Don't know how comfortable commando is for walking.
That was me , been looking at those two models actually , trying to determine if the Extra $200 are worth it for the Indy , I like the Commando sole but the Crepe is very comfortable also., decisions.