or Connect

Posts by rubin749

I am offering three sports coats made by Wells/Wells of Mayfair, a Savile Row house that is now part of Davies and Son. All three coats were made for the same client and are in excellent condition with no flaws to speak of. These are heavy duty coats and beautifully made. The size is a bit odd, with shoulders and chest in the range of a standard size 42, but a large waist. Hopefully, these will work for someone, or be close enough for alteration. This coat features a...
I am offering three sports coats made by Wells/Wells of Mayfair, a Savile Row house that is now part of Davies and Son. All three coats were made for the same client and are in excellent condition with no flaws to speak of. These are heavy duty coats and beautifully made. The size is a bit odd, with shoulders and chest in the range of a standard size 42, but a large waist. Hopefully, these will work for someone, or be close enough for alteration. This coat features a...
Now $45
Made in USA, retail $350. Very nice, selvage denim. They are cut straight and pretty slim. I can squeeze into the 31" waist, but barely. I am selling them at cost, so if there's no interest, I will return. More pics and measurements on request. Will consider trades for denim with a ~34" waist and ~36+ inseam. Measurements: Waist: 31 Front Rise: 12 Thigh: 12 Opening: 8.25 Inseam: 35
Made in USA, retail $350. Very rigid, high quality denim, straight cut. I bought these for myself, but the inseam is just too short for me at 33". I'm listing them at cost and will return them if there's no interest. I know that opinions vary on Thom Browne denim, but at this price, I think they're pretty good if the cut works for you. I can provide measurements and pictures on request. I will also consider trades for new or near new raw denim with a ~34 waist and...
Canvassed, 3-button, dual vent, pick-stitching. Made in Italy. I believe this was part of a suit, but it is a great jacket in a basic color. Chest: 41.5 Shoulders: 18.5 Sleeves: 24.5 Length from bottom of collar: 31
Single vent, unfinished sleeves, with the original 8 BB brass sleeve buttons included. This is an unfinished, unworn blazer, made but left incomplete and then presumably abandoned in 2000. It needs a pressing, but is very well made and should shape up nicely. Chest: 48" Waist: 46 Shoulders: 22 Sleeves: 24.75 basted with probably another 1" or more to let out Length from BOC: 33
Frock coat dropped to $45.
The suit is sold. Price drop on the frock coat. Note that the top button on the coat is loose.