or Connect

Posts by montecristo25

Condition:  Used, tailored by Brooks Brothers.  Bought at Brooks Brothers Madison Ave store in 2013.  Retailed for $1495.  No markings on the tags. Size:  BB0. Country:  Made in the USA.   Measurements: Chest:  Fits like a size 36 suit. Shoulder to shoulder:  17.5'. Sleeve:  23" (tailored, with 2 non-working buttons). Back length (from bottom of the lapel):  28.5". Waist:  29", (not tailored, so there is probably 2" to let out). Inseam:  27.5" (tailored)....
Condition:  Tailored by Brooks Brothers, but not worn.  No markings on the tags. Size:  BB0. Country:  Made in Italy.   Measurements: Chest:  19". Shoulder to shoulder:  17'. Sleeve:  23" (tailored, with 2 non-working buttons). Back length (from bottom of the lapel):  26.5". Waist:  29", with 2" to let out. Inseam:  29" (tailored).   Dark navy suit with wide pinstripes.  Full canvass.  Locker loops on back of trousers and jacket removed by Brooks Brothers...
Recently, I bought a suit from Brian (my very first online suit-purchase), and my experience has been an excellent one.  I look forward to purchasing more suits from him in the future.