or Connect

Posts by vesper39

Sorry I haven't been able to read all the posts in this thread, but has anyone experienced this kind of issue with their boots? It seems like the coloring/leather on my shoe is rubbing off. Anyway to fix or remedy this? I've only had these boots for roughly 1 month.   http://i.imgur.com/A4WwZTu.jpg
What would be the best place to learn more about the different cuts and styles of suits? For example padded vs soft shoulders, lapel size, suit length, etc.   I'm sure I could read about all the differences, but I would also like to feel the differences in person so I can figure out which I like best.   I would feel a bit weird if I went to a store and had a professional measure and explain all the differences when I had no intention to purchase from him/her. I...
I'm graduating from college next month and feel it's a good time to buy my first well tailored suit. I will be traveling this summer and will have access to tailors in SF, NYC, and parts of Asia (Hong Kong, Thailand, Korea)   I've been reading a lot of previous posts about well reviewed tailors, but it's hard to figure out which one will be best for me, so I thought I would make my own post.   The only suit I have right now is an OTR 36R from H&M that I throw on...