or Connect

Posts by HarveySpecter

Can any of you please tell me the name of the fabric seen on this magnificent DB jacket worn by Gary Barlow?   Thanks,
My apologies :)
It's Latin, to excel, surpass, exceed or overtake. The point I was trying to make is I'm not trying to make myself superior to anyone.
No, I'm from the UK.
No matter how old you are, a good bespoked 3-piece suit will look great on ANYONE. I'm still in my teens and I wear them! You essentially get 2 suits when you buy one, a 3-piece and a vestless 2-piece.
Oh and for the record, although the screen name maybe be from some "Douchey Character", It still is a legitimate concern. And as Monkeyface said, people will actually search for this, as did I, but I didn't find any threads which directly addressed this issue. I don't wear suits to boast, or to be cocky, or to superare myself over others. I wear them because you feel great about yourself in them, I wear them because the way they look on anyone, a perfectly bespoke suit...
I must admit, I originally started wearing suits because I had to keep my father's reputation. But now I have a grown to appreciate fine suits. Regardless of whether my dad is a billionaire or homeless, the one thing I hope wouldn't change would be my suits. Maybe I phrase the OP wrong. Maybe I should have said "I WILL be wearing suits to college, could you guys give me some advise as to what people might think"   Thank you
My Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 18kt Yellow Gold Watch  Model #118238
I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to get qualifications. I couldn't give a rat's ass if people don't like they way I dress. But it is exactly that. The way I dress.      “I've reached a point in life where it's no longer necessary to try to impress. If they like me the way I am, that's good. If they don't, that's too bad.” - Corazon Aquino, Political leader and president 1986-92  
Corporate Law, yes