or Connect

Posts by mrbez

Haha, thank you very much for your help. In terms of finding a belt that matches. Just take the shoes shopping with me? These will probably be the shoes that I will wear with a navy suit to my graduation. Thanks.
Thank you. So you wouldn't wear the two with a suit? Regards.
Hi Guys, I've only recently become interested in trying to become more 'fashionable' and I'm reading tips from you guys everyday, which is fantastic for me. I do have a question though. I believe a belt should be matched to your shoes, and I was wondering if I would get away with this. As you can see, in the picture with me wearing them, I think they look okay? But close up, they are definitely two different colours. Do you think I'd be safe? Ignore the chino fit,...
Hi Guys,    I am starting a new position in 2 weeks, which will be my first job since graduation.    The dress code is business casual, and I am looking for some suggestions from you guys.    I have a lot of shirts already, I'm mainly looking for trouser and shoe recommendations?    I was thinking of some brogues, with some gray wool trousers?    I already have a navy suit, and will look at purchasing a gray suit when I can.    I would like to...
Hi Guys,    I am a new member, who is from the UK.    It's only recently that I have started to take note on fashion and style.  Usually I'm living in casual clothes, between Uni and the gym, but with graduation just around the corner, along with a position on a finance graduate scheme, the time has come for me to pay more interest in more formal attire.    The main difficulty that I have when buying clothes, is that I am a 46-47 inch chest, with only a 32/33...