or Connect

Posts by Simon Sips

only blue jacket remains.
Drake's Sample Sale now 70% off!!!*   This refers to accesories(leather goods only), knitwear and outerwear).
Drake's Sample Sale now 70% off!!!* *This refers only to accesories, knitwear, outerear!
......................this just in:       For the weekend, we are going to drop: (1) ties to $65 each or $50 each for 3 or more; (2) $75 for ALL scarves; (3) $40 each for hanks or $30 each for 3 or more; (4) $95 each for shirts or $75 each for 3 or more; and (5) 60% off everything else.
this just in...........     For the weekend, we are going to drop: (1)ties to $65 each or $50 each for 3 or more; (2) $75 for ALL scarves; (3) $40 each for hanks or $30 each for 3 or more; (4) $95 each for shirts or $75 each for 3 or more; and (5) 60% off everything else.
Drake's Sample Sale now 60% off!!!
                 Now 60% off!               (alert the media)
Hi folks -   My name is Simon. I'm running the Drakes/Armoury sale. At the end of the sale I would be happy to shop for anyone(if it doesn't get too crazy). The merchandise is vast and the discounts will be worth your time and effort. Please let me know and we'll see how it works out.   FYI.....we have been restocked. There are tons of ties.   Kind regards, Simon
Hi folks -   My name is Simon. I'm running the Drakes/Armoury sale. At the end of the sale I would be happy to shop for anyone(if it doesn't get too crazy). The merchandise is vast and the discounts will be worth your time and effort. Please let me know and we'll see how it works out.   FYI.....we have been restocked. There are tons of ties.   Kind regards, Simon
In the flesh!