or Connect

Posts by gamblor

I took your advice and bought a good blow dryer. My sides would stay back, however, as they over 6" long they would then bend and fall out of place in the back. Only a ton of product or clips would hold it in place. So I cut the sides far shorter, to a length I could never comb them back at... With the blowdryer, they now go back and stay in place. Also made my own product, as I cannot stand the added fragrance ALL commercial products have. It is just beeswax, silicon,...
All the cuts on your site have the sides very tight. What would you do to keep long sides in place on a straightback look?
Hello, Are there any better quality alternatives for sunglasses that provide full protection? I use Noir as they offer brow, side, and bottom coverage without limiting vision. They are also made of cheap plastic and could be styled sharper.
I've had these shoes for 5 years and they are still fresh. Here is how I clean them. Pull the laces, put them in boiling/hot water with oxygen bleach. Scrub the soles with a green scouring pad. For the sides, use a credit card inserted between the top lip of the sole and the leather, this blocks the leather and you can go hard with the scouring pad, everything will come out with enough time and force, the rubber will not be hurt. Using leather cleaner on a soft cloth, rub...
Kilgour Cashmere Jacket http://www.ebay.com/itm/KILGOUR-CASHMERE-JACKET-/330919794286?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item4d0c5b566e This should be styled somewhat street, the cashmere fabric giving contrast to bottom. Sweater or T or super crisp white for a shirt.
Valextra iPad Holder. #1 SF approved leather accessories brand. $220 Conus Navy calf with a pebbled finish. Excellent grain that has taken the dye very well, perfect stitching and edge finishing. Condition is as new with original box, tags, and screen cloth. I bought this first and then the iPad to go in it, iPad actually not very useful so I am selling.
Think these are Kilgour house altered tipped cuffs, I also use Andy.
30$
John Lobb Stamford Cashew Suede Loafers size 8 UK marked as Subs. I can not find any flaws with them, worn very little, always treed. 250$ CONUS The Rake Issues 6-11. 50$ CONUS
Any thoughts on this fabric used by Burberry Prorsum, it seems to pop a bit more.