or Connect

Posts by tom delgado

Thank you milw50717!
Hi all! Maybe not the correct forum but may someone help me with sizing of red wing s 877 please? I would like to know how these compare to trickers country range (both 4444 last and 4497). Thank you all! Thomas
Hallo all! May someone help me with sizing of red wing s 877 please? I would like to know how these compare to trickers country range (both 4444 last and 4497). Thank you all! Thomas
Thank you zippyh!! Also to me the william is a chukka but what about the boots in the pic?
This is the st james William
One last thing: what is the difference between the Burford from the country range and the william from the st james collection? Thanks once more
Hallo all!! Do anyone have some infos about the "St James" collection by trickers? How is the quality compared to the country range? Why isn't there any review or picture or anything else on the internet or else where? Thank you all in advance!!! Thomas
Good morning! I found this morning the super looking boots on ebay uk but sadly not my size. If anyone intetested this is the link ti the auction http://bit.ly/1juxhvD Wish they were uk 9,5 !!
Thank you Richard! Thomas