or Connect

Posts by tom delgado

Hallo all! Sadly I have to let go my collection of MONSIEUR magazine italian edition because I have to move from my home. This collection starts from number 1 to the present issue, there are some magazine missing but all togheter these are 107 magazines with all attachments and extras. Hope someone can take care of them better that I may do in the future. If someone intetested please shot a pm. Thanks
Hello all! Is anyone intetested in a swap between red wings 877? I have a us 11,5 and I need an 11. Thanks!
Thank all for your answers! About sizing I would like to say that the down sizing tip do not work for me..I wear uk 10 in trickers stows and uk 10,5 in red wings 877.. One last thing, do anyone know what the soles in pictures below are? Vibram morflex maybe? Thanks
Thank you all! By now I have sent all pics to Red Wings Customer Service too, see attached their answer please. Thomas
The main suspect comes from the price, I bought them on ebay. New without box 120 euros and only 1 offer (my). There are two possibilities..I'm so lucky that no one saw them (don't think that!) .. There are some faults that I haven't noticed.. Please take a look to the pictures..what do you think about these? Thanks
Hi all! Today I have bought a pair of 877 on internet. Do anyone have any experience with fake 877? Are there some fakes around? Thanks a lot! Thomas
Thank you milw50717!
Hi all! Maybe not the correct forum but may someone help me with sizing of red wing s 877 please? I would like to know how these compare to trickers country range (both 4444 last and 4497). Thank you all! Thomas
Hallo all! May someone help me with sizing of red wing s 877 please? I would like to know how these compare to trickers country range (both 4444 last and 4497). Thank you all! Thomas