or Connect

Posts by lunapt

30" waist, 20" thighs. Which momotaro or jb would fit well?   looking at : Japan Blue x Blue Owl 14oz Indigo/Indigo "Low Tension" Skinny Straight Selvedge Denim   Japan Blue 14oz "Zimbabwe + Memphis"  Skinny Raw Selvedge Denim - Model JB0206     absolutely in love with the colour of the jb x bo
'm a size 30 waist, and skinny 20" thighs. I bought APC ND s28 and they were really tight for the first couple days where I could barely walk. 3 days later, they're stretched to the point the jeans flare out from the back and my ass looks visibly baggy even from the front. Thighs are very roomy. I f*cked up my first denim purchase, haha.          
'm a size 30 waist, and skinny 20" thighs. I bought APC ND s28 and they were really tight for the first couple days where I could barely walk. 3 days later, they're stretched to the point the jeans flare out from the back and my ass looks visibly baggy even from the front. Thighs are very roomy. I f*cked up my first denim purchase, haha.         Now I'm looking to buy Size 29 N&F Slim Guy Broken Twill Selvedge...  yes or no? :(
whoops delete please. new to the site
I'm a size 30 waist, and skinny 20" thighs. I bought APC ND s28 and they were really tight for the first couple days where I could barely walk. 3 days later, they're stretched to the point the jeans flare out from the back and my ass looks visibly baggy even from the front. Thighs are very roomy. I f*cked up my first denim purchase, haha.         Now I'm looking to buy Size 29 N&F Slim Guy Broken Twill Selvedge...  yes or no? :(