or Connect

Posts by lunapt

I'm a true 30 and i wear 30s in some jeans lol
oh okay. I think ill size up 1 and 31s to account for the shrinking and my small ass 
will do, thanks! But I was already looking to buy the F2001s, I just wasn't sure what size to buy. If I'm a size 30, I get 32s?
completely newb at buying jeans online. Looking to get Flat Heads and I'm a size 30   http://tateandyoko.com/Flat-Head-F2001-Slim-Straight-Raw-Selvedge-Denim.html     It shrinks 1.5 and stretches up to 1" so do I get TTS? What are the measurements on the top of the chart that are in red stand for?   I'm really confused, I don't know what size I should get. Many thanks appreciated!
completely newb at buying jeans online. Looking to get Flat Heads and I'm a size 30   http://tateandyoko.com/Flat-Head-F2001-Slim-Straight-Raw-Selvedge-Denim.html     It shrinks 1.5 and stretches up to 1" so do I get TTS? What are the measurements on the top of the chart that are in red stand for?   I'm really confused, I don't know what size I should get. Many thanks appreciated!
damn i adore the momotaro silk+zamb but they don't have a 28 on their site ._.  doesn't even say if it's being restocked
first time buying raws, i dont get the sizing thing :P   I'm a size 30 and I'm looking at the BOM 004 on the blueowl site   Do I get:    Size 28 (30" waist, 9.75" rise, 11" thigh, 8.1" knee, 35.5" inseam, 7.1" leg opening)   or the   Size 30 (31" waist, 10" rise, 11" thigh, 8.3" knee, 34.5" inseam, 7.5" leg opening)
first time buying raws, i dont get the sizing thing :P   I'm a size 30 and I'm looking at the BOM 004 on the blueowl site   Do I get:    Size 28 (30" waist, 9.75" rise, 11" thigh, 8.1" knee, 35.5" inseam, 7.1" leg opening)   or the   Size 30 (31" waist, 10" rise, 11" thigh, 8.3" knee, 34.5" inseam, 7.5" leg opening)     Thanks :)
what do u guys mean by special ordering thru jay? whats the diff?
I'm a noob to raws. I guess what the question should've been is, what sizings do I get? I was told to get apc 28s, but after 3 days they're become so baggy in the ass and thighs I know they're already too big for me.