or Connect

Posts by scubaru

I honestly didn't even think of material, was more focused on who's offering "Wrinkle Free", so simple  I always think of this after I'm already dressed and putting on my socks, maybe some morning i'll think to change my routine.
 The alcohol is a big issue for me. Every dinner I can choose between water, soda and beer. I like flavor with food so beer is the lesser of the evils.  I just gained 6 lbs in the past 3 weeks out in California. Boy did we eat. I need to start looking into better portion control.  What is this 16/8 you speak of?
A few months ago I started a new job traveling the country. We are at a location for 3 weeks, home for a weekend and on to the next location. Needless to say I live out of a suit case. It isn't so much the packing and unpacking that wrinkles my clothes its wearing them for a day.  I bought some Dockers D1 dress pants that I wear pretty frequently.  Even things like rolling up my pant legs to put on my socks will wrinkle the pants for the rest of the day.     The issue is...
About 3 months ago I started at my current job on a special project. I am on a team that travels the country, the UK and Canada to all 17 plants to help integrate a new parts inventory system. Since I started I've been to Rockford, IL and Forth Worth, TX; I've also managed to gain 12 lbs in that time. We have been back at corporate for the past month and I've managed to keep my diet under control while at home.   Well starting this coming Monday (2/8/16) I'll be heading...
I saw a display for Persols over a year ago and fell in love, the modern take on an old style. I did a little research and saw the "handmade in Italy" video and all the usual marketing material. It wasn't until this past week someone told me to watch the 60 minutes segment on sunglasses. Now I thought there is no way Persols could be manufactured by a global conglomerate like Luxottica but there in the print clear as day is Persol. I love the eyewear but feel as though...
Nothing?
So yesterday I drove from home to Philadelphia, a 2 hour trip.  I was wearing some of my better oxfords for the trip to the city and thought nothing of it.  I get home and as I'm taking off my shoes I notice the rear of my shoes is both wet and looks worn down.  Mind you I've had these shoes since August and have worn them maybe 8x.  This is what they look like.     From what I can tell when my foot was on and off the gas they were resting in the carpet floor-mat and...
 I can wash my face and arms, I would wear a hat but I get pretty bad hat head.  I actually do know a number of girls that love the smell of the shop, I personally just get tired of it after work, haha.   With us being a job/production shop I am usually in the office however I do spend at least an hour to almost all day in the shop.  This means everyday I work I am required to wear jeans and steel toe boots. I keep a few sets of Jeans and label inside of them "Work" since...
 Good point!  Thanks, I'm excited to be back here now and have a full time position right after graduation!  How do I deal with the scent of oil and machine shop without drenching myself in cologne which I am not for doing?  I'm thinking my jacket I'll put in one of those suit protective zippered hanger bags, but I'll have the scent    Haha we'll see about that, I'm mostly in my office but when I go out in the shop that might be an option.
I've been working at my machine shop now for 3 years part time while going through school. I graduate December 21st and start full time there as a Manufacturing Engineer December 23rd.   Only over the past few months have I really got into style and dressing more professional, but I don't know I can continue that in my machine shop.  You see we aren't some little shop that machines clean aluminum, we manufacture A/C compressors from cast iron castings.  Some weighing up...