or Connect

Posts by notareminiscer

Deciding between the MDR and BCDR. Anyone think that the lack of chest zips on the BCDR on a size 50 is too much empty space? 
Surface to Air's Slim Fit, similar to APC Petit Standard, but in my opinion a much better fit because it works for many different body types. Not as tight in the top block as the Petit Standard.    First pair is a midweight raw blue.  http://www.surfacetoair.com/store-us/product/?product_id=24023     Branded gunmetal hardware.  Button fly Branded leather patch  Darted waistband Tailored beltloops 100% Cotton   Second pair is a overdye navy blue, with indigo...
Really having trouble deciding between a MDR and a BCDR. I wear a lot of loose or crew sweaters and layers, not as many button downs as I used to. MDR is more classic, but I feel like it will be really hard to find a nice BCDR after TOJ closes. Anyone have suggestions? My neck is kind of long so I'd prefer something that makes it look thicker.    alright now im thinking about the 2010 dr. I suppose fur collars no longer come with them?
Sorry, edited to clarify. 
Got this recently off Gilt, but I just have way too many bags that are this size. Really nice materials from a brand that makes unbelievable jackets. The textured cotton feels tough and it seems like it would wear down nicely. Lined in olive twill. Inner zip pocket. Magnetic closure. Shoulder strap. Metal feet at bottom.    Here's a link to the bag on revolve:  http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=KRAN-MY14&c=&d=j   Here's a link to the bag on...
Putting in an order for a BCDR. Silver zips. Can't decide between black lamb, calf, or unglazed goat. I'm not careful with my clothes, but I want something wearable in an NYC spring. I want a jacket that is pretty heavy. Goat could be interesting in the BCDR, thoughts?
Star shirt of Ervell's SS13 season. Lusted after this piece for a while, but unfortunately it doesn't fit me quite how I like. Tagged XL, but fits smaller than an Ervell extra large because of the raglan sleeve, but still doesn't work for my broader than usual shoulders. Would work well for those who normally wear a Ervell large or medium.    Unique raglan sleeve construction with a print reminiscent of his SS09 copper/rust print collection Mid weight poplin...
An amazing knit from APC, I've worn it once and got tons of compliments on it, but the arms are simply too long for me. Fit works for a standard large if your arms are on the long side, or an xl if you're normal. Like most knits, it will stretch to accommodate a variety of sizes   Super soft 65% merino wool/ 5% alpaca/ 30%nylon blend, heather green, navy blue, black, turquoise.  Open grid knit style panels on the sides of the chest, center chest panel is a oversized...
%%%%%%
The spring iteration of another Ervell classic. Constructed in a microhoundstooth slub heavyweight linen, making this jacket just as well suited for those brisk fall days. Color is a two-tone, indigo and gray, which turns into a beautiful slate blue from afar.  Cut in the Ervell boxyness that works for a range of body types and hangs off the body perfectly.    Other details: Black enameled snaps at front, chest pockets, and cuffs.  Two chest patch pockets and two...