or Connect

Posts by DC ONE

Was merely seeing if any particular designers were notorious for having suit pants that were more Relaxed.
Thanks for the response.   Jacket size is normally at 39" Coat that gets taken in 1 1/4" at the waist. Coat length 31". Sleeve outseam is 231/4". Inseam is 17". My tailor usually tries me out in a 40 jacket. Location:West Palm Beach, FL
Hi-   Newbie to site. Wanted to get some feedback/input on guy's findings on the best suit fit.   Little profile on myself. I'm 5'9" 170 lbs. Fairly broad shoulders for my size. Waist 30 but have bigger thighs. I like my suit pants a little more full than tapered. Drives me crazy when they don't fall/fit over shoes. Almost a relaxed fit if we were talking about denim...   Was trying to get some suggestions on favorite designers of suits that have the fit I am...
Hi-   Newbie to site. Wanted to get some feedback/input on guy's findings on the best suit fit.   Little profile on myself. I'm 5'9" 170 lbs. Fairly broad shoulders for my size. Waist 30 but have bigger thighs. I like my suit pants a little more full than tapered. Drives me crazy when they don't fall/fit over shoes. Almost a relaxed fit if we were talking about denim...   Was trying to get some suggestions on favorite designers of suits that have the fit I am...