or Connect

Posts by JOA

Now $90 shipped
How much can I expect the '47 LVC to shrink in the inseam if I bought, say, a 34 vs. a 36 inseam? Thanks.
I have that book. Got it on eBay for about $25 a few months ago. I find it personally helpful seeing as that's how I dress. The pictures are terrific.
APC New Standard Size 33 Waist x 34 Inseam Almost Brand New (still have tags) These were purchased in early April from the Denim Bar. I've worn them for a total of two full days (actually been worn four times) so they're essentially new. They've never been washed, soaked, etc. I will include the original tags if you desire. Retail is $155. $100 shipped. Pics available by request (PM). I'm not set up to take Paypal, but I'll take cash or money order. Thanks.
How much will the inseam shrink on these? If I'm normally a 32ish inseam, should I get a 34 or 36 inch inseam?
Question: I'm looking to buy some '47 LVCs and was wondering if this pair from eBay is from Cultizm? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=006 Thanks.
Sold, pending payment.
I'm a size 9 in Chucks, size 9.5 in Sperry, etc. These Spring Court's fit perfect and they're really cushiony (which isn't a word). I'm surprised how much cushion they have for a pair of canvas shoes.
For Sale: A pair of Spring Court Canvas Low's in White Size 42, which equates to a Size 9-9.5 US These are brand new in the original box, never worn. They've been tried on on carpet only. Retail is $85. I'm selling them for $75 shipped. Please PM me with any other questions.
Yes. A great shoe and super-durable. You can get them cheaper (and brand new) on eBay.