or Connect

Posts by JOA

LVC and Shipley and Halmos would be nice to have.
White or pink oxford button down.
Bought these from Self Edge but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to keep them. They're brand new w/ tags, never worn. Just thought I'd check the interest in these. They'd be $240 shipped/insured. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen I was going to buy some J. Crew Officer's Chinos in black but shipping is $12.50. It pissed me off to the point where I just closed the window. Everytime I order from them I can't get over what a joke their shipping is. If you order from the little red phone they have inside the store, shipping is free. Didn't know if you knew this or not...
I have that tie, but mine is the navy base w/ white & green stripes. J. Crew ties are very underrated, IMO. They have great patterns and perfect widths. Price it right, too.
I've been trying to find that EG Chambray in a M but can't track one down. Any experts that can help? Thanks.
Wiru, details on the Buzz Rickson chinos? What model? I really want a pair...
Okay, these are not sold as the buyer didn't come through. $80 Shipped to whoever wants them. Remember, these are essentially brand new. My loss is your gain!
The Iron Heart's look good. I"ll be interested to see them post-wash. I'm looking forward to getting my pair back from Kiya (they're being hemmed/chainstitched).
MMJ--Evil Urges Justin Townes Earle--The Good Life Ryan Bingham--Mescalito Lots of old 50s-60s Soul