or Connect

Posts by JOA

Engineered Garments Work Shirt Fall/Winter 2011 Size Medium Navy & Brown Cotton Flannel Measurements: Chest: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Length (bottom of collar): 30" Excellent used condition. No flaws or imperfections.
I have several 19th C. BDs (and 2 from SS '11) and I am also a size Medium. I find that the shirts fit very true to size (probably around a 21.5" chest measurement). Just be mindful of the short front placket, which many people see as having a "skirt-like" effect on the line of the shirt. Hope this is helpful.
Which SS '11 shirt in particular (Work, BD, Tab, etc.)?
Accepting reasonable offers or trades for other EG (sz. M or L).
Thanks, David. By far, the best and most insightful Daiki interview to date. I've been on the EG train for five or six years and, after reading that piece, I feel like I have gained so much more perspective on both the brand and its creator. A lot of food for thought in there.
Odin had some new stock up: http://www.odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Type&TypeID=18
^Indigo & Cotton will be getting it.
I have done this to two pair with great results.
In my communication w/ Brett @ Indigo and Cotton... In addition to what's on our site we're getting the following items: WORK SHIRT PINK MADRAS $195 WORK SHIRT BLUE MADRAS $195 NAVY HAWAIIAN PRINT POPOVER $185 BEDFORD JACKET DARK NAVY COTTON PIQUE $370 BEACH POPOVER JACKET TRICOLOR $360 WINDBREAKER RED COTTON RIPSTOP $310 CAMBRIDGE SHORT NAVY PATCHWORK $225 LONG BEACH SHORT KHAKI 16W CORD $195 He said pricing might change a little but this was ballpark. Not sure...
Indigo & Cotton's EG sale is currently 25% but is getting ready to move to 35%. They'll go ahead and honor the 35% for forumites. If you call, ask for Brett.