or Connect

Posts by JOA

Bobo, where did you find a pair of K-1's? I've looked for them for some time now with no luck. They seem to fit slimmer than I imagined (as they're based on WWII officer chinos). Is that true or is it just the picture?
I don't know. I probably measured wrong but, then again, I don't really know the exact BiG method. In actuallity, I don't have skinny legs at all seeing as I'm a marathon runner/hiker. I can tell you that I have a pair of LVC '47s and these EGxLVC's and they are not that similar. The fabric is lighter on the EG collab and, imo, they're not as slim post-soak. I much prefer my standard LVC '47s, but these collab '47s are still pretty good.
Hey guys, I'm selling a BNWT Engineered Garments 19th C. BD shirt in Blue Chambray. It is a size Medium. I purchased from Hejfina and it's been tried on but never worn. I paid $210 for it but I'm selling it for $180. Paypal accepted as well as $$$, check or money order. I'll get pics up later, but you can shoot me an email (knoxcubsfan@aol.com) for pics sooner than that.
Gary, I'm a Medium in the Bedford and I"m keeping my fingers crossed...
Just want to give a plug for Blake and the fine folks at his store. I bought the EG Western chambray and didn't like it, so I exchanged for the navy/red/olive flannel. Not only did they make the process extremely easy, they also paid for the shipping on my exchange. Great service. Oh, and the shirt is pretty great, too.
I really want a herringbone Bedford...
Those Alden boots are ... Very nice.
Didn't know if everyone would see this in the Farinelli's thread, but here's what Mauro is getting from EG: This is what I got from E.G. Rounded collar shirt- off white shawl collar cardigan- grey herringbone field parka- navy sateen bedford jacket-charcoal wool flannel ( the med and large are inquired about already) scarf- navy/red/olive twill scarf navy/brown/ornage twill worker shirt - black and red twill worker shirt- white ,navy,and red twill shawl...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro JOA- sorry I was going to give you the large. Digital John has been wanting that coats for WEEKS he would kill me. I see him all the time too. Sorry bro! No problem, Mauro. I bought the L from Hejfina but it was too big. Blake may still have a size M for me. I may just buy that red/white/blue plaid workshirt from you.
I know Den carries the Double Ring belt, but what's it go for?