or Connect

Posts by JOA

Thanks for the pics, D. I will definitely pick up the white 19th C. Broadcloth BD and white Camp Shirt as basics. I love that tone on tone madras and hope it shows up on some shirts and/or jackets.
Thanks, Baron.
http://odinnewyork.com/ Enter, then click on EG Collection
8.75"
Up for sale: A pair of LVC '47 501s, Brand New w/ Tags Size 34x36 Raw--Unworn/unwashed/unsoaked I bought these from Cultizm last week, took the tags off, tried them on hoping I could wear them (my true waist is 34) but they just aren't gonna work that way. Measurements: Waist: 16.50" Inseam: 35.75" Rise: 11.75" Thigh: 12.75" (I think I measured that right) I paid $170 shipped for them. Selling them for $160 shipped. Paypal, please.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro In the next few weeks I will start receiving more BoO , EG, RRL, W+H....etc spring has arrived in the fashion world! What EG pieces are you getting for S/S, Mauro?
I also have the Quoddy Bluchers and they're pretty great. Worth the wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by adamha21 Shockingly, got a Brooks Brothers Chunky Cardigan in Navy today at a Brooks Brothers Outlet of all places. The family wanted to do outlet shopping (much to my disliking) so to kill time I was hanging out in the Polo/J Crew/BB outlets. Everything in the BB outlet was cheap shit made in China or Peru and then I came across this sweater. Only thing in the store made in Italy, great quality, and 100% wool (you'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite eg jacket (early xmas gift) x uo x rl rugby x kmw x j shoes EG jacket looks great! Which one is it?
Adam, Gary told me that the Kendall jacket is $350. I've already pre-ordered it and that madras 19th C. BD. And, I felt the same as you about that Baker jacket. I love madras--and I love (I think) that jacket--but I just don't know if I can pull it off.