or Connect

Posts by JOA

Brown Duck Coleman jacket, size Large, on eBay.
Is this still available?
What is the measurement across the hem? Also, are these Raw or a One-Wash?
^You'd probably need a Medium in the Engineer. I wear a Large in the Andover and a Medium in the Engineer, for reference.
RKD, Blake in Portland is carrying the Hooded Bib. Not sure who else picked it up.
Isn't the issue of the '54 all about the fact that they're a zippered model and thus not a true 501? Seems like I've read that somewhere before (perhaps SuFu thread).
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino TacoFlavoredKisses, or anyone else who knows - What is the difference in fit between the '54 501z and the '55? I'm looking at picking up a new pair of LVC in the next few months and want to shake things up from the '47s I have already. I'd scanned through the thread already but found scant on the '54 in and of itself. It's not even mentioned in that Superfuture guide that's linked into...
I think it's longer than the NS. Definitely feels as such.
^Usually, EG starts hitting US stores in August. Not sure who's carrying that particular piece, but I'm sure Timpo can submit a stockist request for you.
^I have a pair of the Standard Issue denim. They are very well made and the denim itself is nice and substantial. They're very much TTS in the waist and slim fitting in the top block in general. Inseam is long--like 35" or so.