or Connect

Posts by JOA

Taking offers on this shirt before it hits eBay.
Anyone know the pricing of the Fair Isle Shawl Collar Cardigan?
Howard Yount Cotton Moleskin trousers Size 34 Waist (Unhemmed Inseam) Brown Brand New With Tags. From Fall/Winter 2011 Beautiful trousers from Howard Yount. Luxurious moleskin with the highest quality detailing. Fabric from Duca Visconti di Modrone. Classic slim fit. Flat front. Three button closure. Loop to secure belt buckle. Zip fly. Unfinished. These are completely sold out on the Howard Yount website. Measurements: Waist: 35" Knee: 9 7/8" Ankle: 8 1/8" Rise: 10...
Engineered Garments Shawl Collar Vest Size Medium Khaki Cotton Poplin From S/S 2009 Great piece from perhaps the best ever EG S/S season. Fabric has a great texture to it--nice and light. Fits true to size. I'm a true Medium and wear a Medium in (most) all EG shirting.
Engineered Garments Work Shirt Size Medium Grey/Blue/White/Green/Orange Plaid in an open weave fabric From S/S 2010 Great pattern from a past S/S season. Fabric has a great texture to it. Fits true to size. I'm a true Medium and wear a Medium in (most) all EG shirting. SOLD
Engineered Garments 19th C. BD Size Medium Red Plaid Madras From S/S 2011 Great madras pattern from last S/S season. Fits true to size. I'm a true Medium and wear a Medium in (most) all EG shirting.
Excellent. Looking forward to the new pants. Will you be using the VBC fabrics again and/or doing anything in a Fresco wool?
When can we expect S/S '12 to be available?
Selling this. PM for more information.
Chambray Andover w/ White Buttons? Yes, please.