or Connect

Posts by JOA

Seems like I remember reading that the Baker is more TTS this season. Is this true?
I also have two QR belts from Tim and they are the best. Can't recommend highly enough.
That royal blue Cruiser in Timpo's photos is phenomenal.
Gonna need this. Curious to know other color/fabric options.
Ledbury is selling USA-made quick release belts, fwiw. I believe they're $165.
I own several EG Popovers from varying seasons. The shirt has gotten slimmer & shorter, overall. I'm generally a Medium in all EG shirting but had to take a Large in a S/S '12 Popover as the Medium was too slim for me. I would imagine this to be the case for S/S '13 as well but cannot confirm this. Once I buy the one Gary is selling, I would be happy to report back.
Free shipping. Fall closet cleaning. From F/W 2008. Navy wool, size medium. Fresh from the dry cleaner. No spots, stains, rips, tears. In very good condition, any spots in pics are from the camera. Has chin strap, anchor buttons, 2 front buttoned pockets, and one pocket on left arm. The true color is navy blue. Ships USPS priority mail with tracking number. Sorry, Continental US and PayPal only. Size is in inches: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 Pit to pit:...
These are still available and I'm accepting reasonable offers.
Sent a PM a few weeks ago about the Popover. I still want it, if available.
Indigo & Cotton's selections: http://indigoandcotton.com/brand/engineered-garments-nyc/