or Connect

Posts by JOA

This is not only an excellent look but I love what you say and reason through in this post. And, I couldn't agree more. I love the look of the old CPO but I could never get one to fit right and I really dislike the current model.It never occurred to me to use the Classic Shirt in the same manner but you can bet I'll be giving this a shot.Well done, alex99.
I have a large Engineered Garments WTB list but at or near the very top is the Shawl Collar Cardigan in Grey Wool Sweater Knit from FW 2011. Drinkwater's carried it along with a few other global stockists. I'd be willing to pay a premium for it--up to $200. If you have one you wouldn't mind parting with, please send it my way. Thank you.
(2) Brooks Brothers Shetland Crewneck Sweaters Size Small (both) Made in Scotland Saddle Shouldered (1) in Air Force Blue & (1) in Green Marled These are from 2008 or 2009. Retail was $118 on each. Measurements (laid flat): 21.5" chest; 26.5" length (top to bottom in back) BOTH SOLD
Well, I've been buying EG since SS '08 and I personally haven't noticed any quality issues with the pieces I've purchased. I have at least one item from each season and they're all still going strong.That said, it does seem like they have been trying to use better fabrics for many pieces each season and I'm sure that's reflective of the steady price increasing season to season.
I don't even wear the Work Shirt but that blue/black plaid one is pretty great.
SOLD.
SOLD.
SOLD.
Two great resources. Thanks, catchh.Finally, a real reason to use Pintrest.
Is this still available?