or Connect

Posts by james ep

Really digging the variety of cuffs and breaks! But extra props for all those two inch cuffs. Two-inch cuffs & no break is basically the house style around these parts. 
You'd be surprised! Nobody was biting at 275, or 250, or 225, or 200, or 175... And that was at the peak of Summer! 
I'm actually the exact same size-- right down to being a little tight in the Barrie-- and I took an EU42 which is working out great.
Hey dudes-- we didn't just get restocks of shoes and Indy boots. We got a big restock of our most essential chinos-- caramel duck, windsor tan, khaki, navy, brushed graphite, and ripstop in both chocolate and gunmetal. Check it out!    Chocolate Ripstop Rivet Chino: $135   Windsor Tan Rivet Chino: $150   Check out the whole collection here.
Shuffling out a seersucker sportcoat I ordered through Epaulet's MTO program. I own a lot of navy jackets and this one is the most situation and season specific. Made up as a 3/8ths lined Weller (flap welt pockets, natural shoulder).    I've worn it pretty hard, hence the killer price (you can probably see from the wrinkles), but wrinkles are kind of the name of the game when it comes to seersucker.    Same fabric as the item here...
Hey guys-- we just got in our collection of billfold wallets. The leather on these guys is great, and they've got an ideal slim profile for all right-thinking dudes who hate bulky wallets. The lizard wallets are particularly killer (cognac's my favorite).      Wallet in Navy Calfskin: $145                     Wallet in Chocolate Calfskin: $145   Wallet in Caramel Calfskin: $145              Wallet in Black Calfskin: $145   Wallet in Navy Lizard:...
Epaulet Card Cases   Just a little something to drop on you guys-- just this week we got in our first batch of card cases. They're made in the same leather as our dress belts, which is pretty killer. They're a great, slim-profile alternative to a heavyweight wallet and still have enough space to store anything you might have between the 4 slots and the generously-sized inner pocket. All made in the USA.      Epaulet Card Case Brown:...
Epaulet Fall '13 MTO Projects Round Two   We've got the next batch of Carmina MTO offerings (as the some of the eagle-eyed among you have already noticed!)   Just like the last round, we've included the option for Carmina shoe trees or Epaulet Epic trees. Without further ado:     Hatchgrain 3-eye Chukka, Soller Last: $295 deposit     Hatchgrain WWII Field Boot, Oscar Last: $295 deposit   Snuff Suede 3-eye Chukka, Soller last: $295...
I've never tried the Soller last personally, but it is sort of a hybrid of the Forest and the Inca-- it's the overall shape of the Forest with the toebox of the Inca. 
Epaulet Fall '13 MTO Projects Round Two   We've got the next batch of Carmina MTO offerings (as the some of the eagle-eyed among you have already noticed!)   Just like the last round, we've included the option for Carmina shoe trees or Epaulet Epic trees. All styles will be shipped from New York.   Submitted for the approval of the midnight society:       Hatchgrain 3-eye Chukka, Soller Last: $295 deposit     Hatchgrain WWII Field Boot,...