or Connect

Posts by prequest

A vintage boat shoe handmade in Maine. Legendary craftmanship on this classic pair. Size is 8C. Measures 10 3/4 length and 3 3/4 at widest. Great pair for the summer! Please double check the shoe size. It is a narrow style. 80 shipped US. Thanks!
I'm looking for Brooks brothers extra slim fit size 15 ocbd in white. Please message me with an offer. Thanks.
tiny photos
sizes?
Specify which item refers to which picture please?
Staple shirt for any wardrobe, grab a white crisp ocbd for $20 shipped. Worn once, priced to sell quickly. Shoulder 18, Chest 21.5, Sleeve 26, Length 29.5. 100% Cotton, lightweight and versatile  Thanks
36S 2-piece suit. Jackets: Shoulder seam to seam - 16" Pit to Pit - 17.5" Sleeves - 23" Length - 27.5" 2 Button/Single Vent Pants: Waist - 15.5" Across Inseam - 28.75" (no cuff) Flat front Working jacket sleeves, as it is custom made, and sleeve length and jacket length fit the way they should, shoulder pad is not so pointy so the silhouette from the back is slim and not boxy. Pants have extra garment inside to either shrink or widen the waist size. The jacket bust...
Lot of 2 size small cardigans from Club Monaco and BDG (urban outfitters). CM is cotton,cashmere,wool blend, very lightweight, but has some lints that are removable. BDG is in flawless condition, just doesn't fit my sleeves. Grab both for $20 shipped within US.   Thanks
Rarely worn, great looking dark denim jacket from Levi's Engineered. Exceptional quality, light-midweight, silver buttons and flawless condition. Never washed after purchase, and stayed in closet. Check out the pictures, and grab it for 25 plus shipping within US. Shoulder 18.5, Chest 21.5, Sleeve 25.5, Length 25.5 Thanks
Sale Only until August 1stSelling a lightly worn, solid navy fleece blazer from Zara. Slim fit, lightblue lining, flawless condition, worn probably twice, but never washed and stayed in closet. Learned from SF that sleeves on this does not fit me. $25 shipped   Thanks