or Connect

Posts by JJ Gittes

My SA told me it was mid October for the Corp event.
Can someone please help a law student here plan a strategy for buying a quality briefcase during the sales? I have a BB Corporate Membership and the BB card. The way I see it, I can buy during the Corp Members sale in October (30% off plus 15% kicker with first-time purchase), or early December category-specific sale (40% off leather accessories plus 15% kicker), or after Christmas SA sale (30% off plus 15% after-X-mas only kicker plus 15% off first-time account...
I purchased two made-to-order BB "suiting essential" (SE) suits in solid navy and charcoal with the Regent fit. Because of a last minute change in internship plans and a limited budget, I couldn't buy the 1818 line for suits. I'll have enough money this winter to buy two 1818 suits, should I get solid navy and charcoal again or different colors and/or patterns? Also, will a Fitzgerald or Milano cut be timeless and appropriate for courts and law firms like the Madison...
Can anyone tell me if these boot are somewhat wearable or too hideous/square-toed? I know duckbills are despised on SF.   They are hand-me-down Johnston & Murphy chelsea boots from the late 80s to early 90s. They are made in Italy; the calf skin seems good quality when compared to Allen Edmonds and Ferragamo.    
I apologize if this has been asked before (I used the search feature). Regarding sales, how do I best go about buying my first BB suit or two either in charcoal or navy? Hopefully I'd like the suit(s) by August, but I can wait till next spring if I can save substantially more.   I'm confused by discussions of inventory of staple items vs. trendy/seasonal wear, F&F sales vs. the June or after-Xmas one, etc. I'm a 1L law student. I've saved about $1100 for 1-2 quality...