or Connect

Posts by eca462

What do you guys recommend treating the boots with and how often? I have the amber harness ones and would like to keep them as light in color as possible, I prefer a bit of shine over matte as well.
Thanks man, looks like a wider size might be the way to go for me after all. I'll have to try the D's again before eliminating them though because of the hassle of getting the E/EE's.
Are they any wider at the front where the little toe is?
Seling my CWU in black lamb, PM if interested. Measurements:
I need some advice. At last I got a quick chance to try on the Iron Ranger Hawthorne. I normally wear a 12 in other shoes but tried an 11 and 11.5 in these. The 11 felt good length wise but the toes were crowded and especially the left foot felt uncomfortable. The 11.5 were better in the toe department, no discomfort at all. The seller told me they usually stretch out a fair amount, so my question is, should I go with size 11 and hope for them to stretch out in the toe...
Small vs medium duffle bag?   I own the 257 which I use frequently. I'm now considering a duffle to complement it for shorter trips (up to a week, light packer) and the gym. I'm leaning towards the small one, but how small is it? I'm 6'5" and don't want something that will look small on me when carrying it.   Also, would the small one fit one or two textbooks, gym clothes and a 13 inch macbook? A duffle bag for laptop is far from optimal but would it work you think?...
Edit: No longer interested in selling or trading!   Open to trades for a same sized or smaller T1 or anything else that's interesting (would also sell if the price is right).    2011 Moto, dark brown goat, 4 zip (silver zippers), bemberg lining, only worn a couple of times, very good condition.    Measurements: shoulders 19.0" chest (p2p) 23.0" midsection 19.8" waist 20.2" body length, front 25.2" sleeve length, from shoulder 28.2" sleeve width @ pit...
Selling a TOJ 2011 Moto, brand new. Received it a few weeks back (ordered june 26th), it's only been tried on and never worn (too cold outside where I live). 4-zip configuration, silver zippers. Black glazed goat, bemberg lining.   Ordered with these measurements (roughly a size 50 with 52 lengths and chest from what I can tell): shoulders 18.2 chest (p2p) 22.5 midsection 19.3 waist 19.7 body length, front 24.6 sleeve length, from shoulder 27.2 sleeve width @ pit...
Looking to trade or sell 4-zip 2011 Moto in black goat, rougly size 50 with 52 lengths and chest, never worn outside only tried (too cold right now where I live). Hit me up, interested in most jacket if they fit or to sell for a reasonable price!