or Connect

Posts by wklq76a

Seems there was stock as of 18 days ago or so!http://www.styleforum.net/t/362536/crockett-jones-mto-central/4560_20#post_8464489Mike: do you still dislike dainite?
Nice to see the dark brown Lindrick fill up! Not sure if it's been floated before but would anyone be interested in a burgundy or whiskey lindrick? Pretty flexible with other parameters...
Wow. I need to monitor this thread more closely!
Beautiful shoes! Would be tempted if they were my size
Nice shoes but the idea of this thread is to highlight other people's listings that standout. If people posted their own stuff this would become spam central
PMed
Maybe I've misunderstood, or you weren't addressing me -- but I don't buy shoes hoping for the leather to stretchNot really seeing your point on shell vs calf stretching, either. Which stretches more to you? I don't get what you mean by bringing up all these other factors.
I don't doubt your personal experience but I've found shell to not stretch very much at all, myself. To be fair I've never owned the same shoe in calf and shell, so I haven't made a direct comparison.
Hmmm...this is the first I've heard of this. Not a manufacturer, but LeatherSoul told me the precise opposite. Which manufacturers have you heard this from?
[[SPOILER]]  Galways on the 888 last? Looks terrific