or Connect

Posts by wklq76a

Call that clown out
Agreed -- absolutely ridiculous price for some amazing boots! 
[[SPOILER]]  Love the diversity of your collection! 
 Maybe I'm weird, but I don't see why not. Assuming that it's a darker green, I think it can work as well as navy, though not as a direct substitute. 
   for the brogued seamless heel!!
Feel free to vote for more than one! The final list to accept deposits will be generated to satisfy as many people as possible.
Guys, voting has opened up for the Enzo Bonafe hippo boot GMTO. Please refer to the following Reddit post for details and photos of the makeup parameters, but don't hesitate to PM me here with any questions.   Enzo Bonafe Hippopotamus Boot GMTO - Step 3: Election Day(s)
Fellows, voting has opened up for the Enzo Bonafe hippo boot GMTO. Please refer to the following Reddit post for details and photos of the makeup parameters, but don't hesitate to PM me here with any questions.   Enzo Bonafe Hippopotamus Boot GMTO - Step 3: Election Day(s)
Guys, voting has opened up for the Enzo Bonafe hippo boot GMTO. Please refer to the following Reddit post for details and photos of the makeup parameters, but don't hesitate to PM me here with any questions.   Enzo Bonafe Hippopotamus Boot GMTO - Step 3: Election Day(s)