or Connect

Posts by wklq76a

Great deal here! I'd buy em if I didn't already have green shell boots
I know :
Rozsnyai could definitely handle the pattern, but they only have Italian shell, fwiw.
Thanks for the feature on my favorite SF thread, Razl! $25 off any item with the mention of this thread.
For your consideration, I offer up a 50EU/40US Isaia nappa leather bomber jacket in chocolate brown. The leather is incredibly supple, and it takes a lot for me to use the hackneyed phrase “soft as butter”. It really is.   This is an absolutely fantastic piece, and I’m parting with it because I’ve come to the sad realization that I’m just not slim enough to make it work. I’ve worn it less than 5 times, so it shows a little bit of routine wear. As you can see in the...
For your consideration is pair of NWT Incotex tan microhoundstooth trousers. This pair originally retailed for about $275. Split curtain waistband makes for easy alterations by your tailor. The tag has been marked to prevent returns.   Asking price is $75 + shipping. Please see measurements below, and reach out with any questions! I cannot accept returns.   Waist: 16 inches Rise: 9.75 inches Inseam: 35 inches (unfinished) Leg opening: 8.25 inches
Yep, Warlow is on double leather. We've just hit our quorum of 12 but I have no doubt that there will be no-shows and dropouts, if past history is any indication.
For your consideration is a NWT cotton Luigi Borrelli windbreaker in beige. This originally retailed for about $700.   I have never worn this, after buying it. Just hasn’t made it into the rotation, and I don’t think it will.   Asking price is $250 + shipping. Please see measurements below, and reach out with any questions! I cannot accept returns.   Chest (p2p): 21 inches Shoulder (s2s): 18.5 inches Sleeve: 25.5 inches Length: 25.5 inches
For your consideration is an Our Legacy unstructured and unlined suede blouson in oxidized grey.  This originally retailed for about $800.   I’ve worn this one time, and decided it’s just a bit too cropped for me. Heavy suede with heavy-duty RiRi zippers, I really wish it fit me better. It’s in like-new condition, and I would say it fits a slim medium well. Color is most accurate in the pictures with the tag – basically a charcoal grey.   Asking price is $250 +...
This latest one is for the shortwing.  Although both PTB and SWB are technically Marlows, I don't think the former has been referred to as Warlow in this thread, thus far.