or Connect

Posts by Nakedsnake

Something I forgot to mention, picked up a Barbour x Norton and Sons "coleman" rollneck jumper from END as part of their spring sale. Came to $110 USD shipped to Canada, If I recall correctly. Just came today. Its an awesome knit. Really long though. I'm 6'4, and I ordered a size L, and its even long on me. So just a word of warning to anyone shorter. Its a great sweater though, awesome weight and color (got it in creme, would have loved to have gotten the peat color too,...
Those are some awesome pieces right there. That Dragh looks like it would make for an interesting piece of outwear. I assume this place only does in store sales? Have you seen any commanders there? Is there any way they would ship something to me? I've been thinking about picking up a commander later this year, but don't want to order from END because I don't want to play the guessing game with customs (I live in Canada too, which is usually worse for that stuff). I also...
Wish they released this two days ago, when I placed an order. Would have ordered Navy futureworks too.   Just a quick note on Outlier. I ordered a pair of NYCO slims in olive, and there was a problem with them. I emailed outlier, and they got back to me right away, and they were extremely helpful and very polite about the whole thing. Absolutely top notch customer service. They offered several different options to remedy the problem, all of which were more than enough. I...
I have to say that on my one order thus far, my customer service has been great. I sent Luxire a PM on here asking about some special requirements for a shirt that I wanted made, and they got back to me, with a quote, in about 24 hours, give or take a few. I then placed the order (one with tons of requests) and emailed them immediately after with attached pictures, and Luxire replied back saying that they got my email. That response was also to the tune of one or two...
Do you mean length wise? I would say I'm slightly long in the legs. I normally wear a 40L suit jacket, but can get away with a 40R if I want a bit of a shorter look (the sleeves would never work though). I'm mostly worried about the chest on it. My current knit is an invernallan 3A, and its 28" long, and its perfect. I would be happy with 27" length. But all the measurements on END show the chest measurements to be really small for the fisherman. Are all of these knits...
Hey guys, just a quick question on sizing. I'm looking at a fisherman crew neck (not 100% sure what year, but its either navy or triple grey mix). I'm 6'4, 205lbs, 40" chest. Would a size L work for me?   Edit:  Should add I guess, I dont mind a bit of a slimmer fit, and i've got a slim athletic build.
That website is embarrassing.
Placed an order for an pretty unique shirt on April 12th. I have been charged for it already, but I think that's only because I used PayPal. I'll keep the thread up to date with the timeline, as well as the finished product.
  Thanks for the quick response guys, really appreciate it, and it has helped me a lot. I think I am going to end up with both down the road, but for the shirt I have in mind now, im going to go with the dark indigo one. I originally wanted the navy Chambray from bremana, but after the price increase, and seeing more pictures of it, I dont think its going to work (not quite as dark as I would want it really, but a really really ncie fabric still.)
Could someone post some in the wild pictures of these two fabrics if they have one (or both)? Trying to decide between them, but have no swatches.   Blue Denim slubby chambray   and   Dark indigo denim chambray     Thanks in advance.