or Connect

Posts by Nakedsnake

FW14 Homespun CPO, size XL, up for sale HERE. More pics and details inside.
Would like to say that I recently took shipment of the new roll neck in charcoal, and its truly an impressive knit. This is my second knit from SEH, and the quality is unbeatable at this price IMO. The neck is nice and taught, and the roll back cuffs are a great feature. The 6 ply is a nice thick weight, but something you could still wear indoors outside of the UK, and the ever so subtle variation in the greys in the wool gives it a great look. Very, very pleased, as per...
Up for your consideration is an EG CPO in the sought after brown homespun fabric, done for FW14. This is a great piece, awesome for layering, of wearing as a stand alone jacket. The rich brown color makes it very easy to wear in just about any situation.   I've had this jacket since I bought it new, but have only worn it 10 times or so, since I bought it online and ended up ordering it one size too big. The relaxed fit always bothered me (this is SF after all), so I...
I've got a FW15 CPO in brown homespun, size XL, in very good condition. I've always thought it was a little big for me. Would like to trade for a size Large, but I would also consider selling, since I really like the new Tanner goods CPO. MSG me if you're interested. This is an awesome piece, and the homespun wool is unreal (have an expedition jacket in the same material from the same year).  
Anyone have more info on the TF jacket? Looking for thoughts on fit, and where I can find it in 11W corduroy, somewhere in the US or Canada, i've only seen it at the Hip Store.
@well-kept, thanks for the info, it's much appreciated, and very helpful.
Can someone give me some info on the Warwick? I'm having trouble finding any. Is this boot lined or unlined, and anyone own a pair care to comment on how they like them?
I've put up a pair of John Lobb William monks in pewter suede in 11EE UK, and a pair of C&J Vincent loafers in mink suede in 11E UK. Great shoes at good prices, let me know if you're interested, i'm a motivated seller.
Up for sale is a pair of John Lobb William monk straps, size 11EE, in pewter suede. These are brand new and unworn. Note that this shoe is in a wide width, and E is the standard UK sizing, so EE is one wider.   These are brand new, in the box, including all papers and bags. These do NOT come with shoe trees. John Lobb is world renown for their quality when it comes to shoe making, and produce some of the nicest ready to wear footwear a man can buy. This here is one of...
Anyone know where I'm going to be able to get the khaki cord fatigue in Canada, if at all possible?