or Connect

Posts by NYDRH

Thanks. I just looked at he website again after I saw your response, I didnt realize the option was there.  I have a few RTW models but will be trying to get a better fit at the next trunk show in NYC.
When you say personalized last do you mean full bespoke?
Precisely, in general this is how all businesses operate. You take care of you're good customers and keep that relationship solid and long lasting. When a store gets 10 to 20 pairs of shoes/boots and receives 200 inquiries, it's overwhelming and detracts from their ongoing business, it's unfortunate that they don't always reply but if I have a customer in the store interested in stock that I do have, I'm always going to cater to them rather than answer emails about...
I'll provide the counterpoint. While I do believe the CXL will give, I am not a believer in using your foot to make that happen as you increase the incidence of pain/injury down the line. I would go up personally and see if that works otherwise It is also possible the last is just no good for your foot and you should move on as no matter what give you get from the CXL the fit will always feel off.  
Looks like it's coming along nicely
To me the smell is reminiscent of Play d'oh.
My advice would be to order something that is available now that you like the look of, dont be married to one type of leather.  They all have great qualities and while some get written about more than others they are all inherently high quality materials so from non-precise perspective get something that is a similar color. As a side note, in my opinion secondhand value are not as high as they once were because there are alot more out there than in prior periods so if it...
Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoyed your time in Budapest.  Interesting on the Argentine shell, will be curious to see how that develops.
They are Plum Museum, in daylight the depth of color is more apparent.  I think the plum has the versatility of color #8 in the sense that it pretty much goes with everything.
These have become my go to for many occasions