or Connect

Posts by Jonny Bax

Hey ceoceo, I am selling a very gently used, tan 257 in the Marketplace. It is less than the $250 found on ebay. Here is the link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/384934/for-sale-tan-filson-257 PM if you are interested. More pictures are available.
Hi All,   I love the 257 but I'm not a big guy (5'6") and it's just a little too big for me and I just ordered a new 256 instead.   I have had the bag for about 7 months but have only used it a handful of times for the reason listed above. It is still pretty stiff and structured. The shoulder strap is brand new and has never been used.    Price is $225 + shipping, OBO.   I can send more pictures if necessary.
Hi All,   I am looking to trade my very gently used tan Filson 257 for a 256. I am preferably looking tan or navy but will think about other colors too. I love the 257 but I'm not a big guy (5'6") and it's just a little too big for me.   I have had the bag for about 7 months but have only used it a handful of times for the reason listed above. It is still pretty stiff and just beginning to break in a little. The shoulder strap has been lightly sanded to help with the...
Haha omgitswes, I'll keep that in mind. And I should have iterated. I'm a late bloomer and in my late twenties going back to school. I mentioned it to note that I have no money for a new bag (lord knows I want one, or all). I know it looks better than most of my classmates. I really don't care what they think, haha. I was just wondering what the general tan with black consensus was. I'll probably be using them for some travel this summer regardless of how good (or bad)...
People of styleforum, thank you so much for introducing me to Filson. I'm a student and on a budget, but I was able to snag a wool duffle for ~$130 from Clymb not too long ago. And then a week ago I found a 257 in tan (this is what I most coveted for school and work) on Gilt for $260 with a 30% off coupon. Dreams DO come true! I love the 257 and really enjoy the duffle too, although I wish it were a little more structured. My question to this fine community is this: how...