or Connect

Posts by Subutai

Ouch! I think I'm more tolerant than many when it comes to defects, but wow! A knife wound is excessive, I agree with the post above...SEND THOSE BACK!!!
 Yup. Gotta MTO for anything else...although "anything else" at this point means brown cordovan
 Money Well Spent will probably know the details, but the Independence Line is 110% worth the extra $$. The lining and upper is much better quality and feel incredibly soft. There's a reason why most members are getting Independence lining on their MTO's. That said, at $299, may as well take advantage and go with shell...
Still worth it. CXLs wrinkle pretty quickly anyway
I think so! In fact if you decide not to get them, lemme know, I'll buy 'm!
+1 on the Long Branches today. I think it looks a little weird with my suit, bhai it didn't see another option
 Almost looks like ravello in this pic
 Places like Leffot, will let you get in on their pre-orders. Since the EE is not in their standard run, however, you will have to pay full price up front. 
Has anyone mentioned the Whiskey Shell/Alpine grain saddles on sale at Leffot? Only an 11D, but also only $300.   http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/sale/89921-saddle-shoe.html
 This is SUCH a great story, I'm still smiling. I think we've all experienced this to some degree but 37 in just about 1 1/2 years is impressive! How many Aldens are you up to?  This community is full of people more than happy to serve as enablers!