or Connect

Posts by Subutai

Leffot LWB's again today. In natural light doing my best to not post an inadvertent crotch shot. Hopefully the tie covers If it had to, I feel as though my wardrobe could live off of Color #8 and Natural CXL
 Perfection.
Definitely awesome, also looking to see how these turn out! Even with a ptb in hand and a lwb on the way I sincerely want more natty cxl in my life. My next MTO might be a natty cxl boot...
 Ha! Thanks Mike. For the Leeds I was inspired by Oak Street Bootmakers Natural Trench Oxford: http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/natural-trench-oxford. Since I already have an Alden PTB in Natural CXL w/ double waterlock, however, I wanted the distressed olive leather and liked the white sole, especially for this warmer months. Funny you should mention the tennis shoe look! My goal was to find/make a supremely comfortable shoe in which I could walk for hours. When I...
Great idea Mike! Here's my contribution:    Burgundy Franciscan (yes, before it was offered as a normal style) Independence Line Upper, Lining, and Sole Wheeled welt, antique edge     And my Leeds MTO: Olive distressed leather Tone on tone upper stitching Chili Split reverse welt White Harrier sole
Yup....I definitely meant "brass"
I agree. I find leather a bit thick. The metal shoehorned work best for me. AE has a nice gold colored one for those interested in that kind of thing (like me!)
Those look great! Much better than the Alden NST . . . I said it!!
Maiden voyage of my Leffot lwb's. Thanks to RTP for encouraging me to keep!
I think my entire collection is from this line!