or Connect

Posts by Subutai

Morning gents, just got back from a three week trip to Asia. Had to travel very light and allowed myself only one pair of shoes. I opted for these Alden Tobacco Chamois, and they held up beautifully! Worn almost everyday, all day! (Please excuse the ratty denim):
Welcome Sledge, great collection! I feel as though Neumora's are under appreciated on here. I have a pair and love them Time to take that next step and throw some shell cordovan into the mix 
 Looks like antique trim to me as well. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, you'd have to call around to see if anyone has that specific make up.If you're able to find the style number you can call Alden and ask for the names of vendors who've made that style. To make it a little more difficult, however, I think the same Antiqued Color 8 PTB would have a different style number if built on a double water lock sole as opposed to regular double leather, etc. Leffot recently made...
This depends on the individual store. Most in NYC will, I went to one in Westport, CT that refused
^amin, where did you see those?
I think someone mentioned it earlier, but the Ranger Mocs are on sale at Need Supply for $356, over $100 off; that was all the excuse I needed      http://needsupply.com/mens/shoes/harrison-ranger-mocc.html
Hey Mike, black suit!
Merry Christmas fellow AE fans! Question: I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and am looking for that high shine. Do these make the cut or do I need more elbow grease?
Organika above posted some pics and gave an initial positive review. I was about to get the cigar ptb as well but ended up getting up getting lucky with TSM's irregulars
Merry Christmas fellow Alden fans!