or Connect

Posts by Subutai

Leffot also makes a Shell version of these with the antique edge and welt but on a crepe sole....
 Stunning! Shell Strands and Shell MacNeils, what are the dub monks?
   Thank you gentlemen; small world Budapest! I was definitely sold on the color
Thank you; Got lucky and picked them up from Alden DC, Kathy was surprised to have these on hand. Aberdeen fits me TTS at 8.5E. Unlike most, for the Barrie last, I size down width to 8.5D rather than length. 
My first NST and first Cigar:  
 Thank you kindly; unfortunately I don't have the photography skills of others here on SF, but these will hopefully fit the bill. As you can imagine, the white sole does get dirty rather quickly:  
In an attempt to increase the number of pics on the thread....   My MTO Natural CXL Leeds with Vibram Christy soles. Heavily worn, they've gotten significantly darker over time...  
   Hey Half, they are noticeably darker as seen in the pics and I'm not sure why. I've seen other pics of cxl shoes that were significantly darker as well, and my Alden CXLs have also gotten a lot darker all around. I'm perfectly fine with it as I think it legitimately "adds character" and it's uniform, but it is something for others to consider when ordering.  Maybe MWS knows why this happens? And, right, as Mike mentioned, the wrinkles will certainly soon overshadow!
 It's the leather used for the Neumoks
Good Morning friends,  Just wanted to share another amazing AE customer service experience. A few months ago, I have received my second MTO, a casual Leeds in distressed Olive with a white harrier sole. Unfortunately within a couple of week, the white outer sole started separating from the midsole. I emailed Allison to ask if this was something they could fix for me and she very quickly replied that they would take the shoes back and determine the issue. Once they...