or Connect

Posts by Subutai

I would definitely be in on this! It would have to be on the RUI last though as the others, including the Hiro is too narrow for me...
Taken down just for the duration of the RDA sale. Cordovan isn't included in the sale this year - they must have some constraint with their website.
 Leffot also makes a Shell version of these with the antique edge and welt but on a crepe sole....
 Stunning! Shell Strands and Shell MacNeils, what are the dub monks?
   Thank you gentlemen; small world Budapest! I was definitely sold on the color
Thank you; Got lucky and picked them up from Alden DC, Kathy was surprised to have these on hand. Aberdeen fits me TTS at 8.5E. Unlike most, for the Barrie last, I size down width to 8.5D rather than length. 
My first NST and first Cigar:  
 Thank you kindly; unfortunately I don't have the photography skills of others here on SF, but these will hopefully fit the bill. As you can imagine, the white sole does get dirty rather quickly:  
In an attempt to increase the number of pics on the thread....   My MTO Natural CXL Leeds with Vibram Christy soles. Heavily worn, they've gotten significantly darker over time...  
   Hey Half, they are noticeably darker as seen in the pics and I'm not sure why. I've seen other pics of cxl shoes that were significantly darker as well, and my Alden CXLs have also gotten a lot darker all around. I'm perfectly fine with it as I think it legitimately "adds character" and it's uniform, but it is something for others to consider when ordering.  Maybe MWS knows why this happens? And, right, as Mike mentioned, the wrinkles will certainly soon overshadow!